C&C Group plc
The CEO of C&C Group has admitted the company is “puzzled” by the speed at which Spirit Pub Co rejected its takeover approach, but would not...
It's only been a matter of weeks since the FIFA World Cup ended, but already it seems that the goals, the glories and the glut of tournament...
Cider appears to be continuing its breakthrough in the US, with domestic brands outperforming imports....
C&C Group endured a tough full-year in the UK with its cider brands....
Sue Clark has spent the last two-and-a-half years heading up SABMiller's European business. It's been a tough introduction to the world of P&L, after ten years in a corporate affairs role. Here, just-drinks deputy editor James Wilmore speaks to Clark on how she manages the region, her aim to attract more women to beer and her intriguing hobby.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
C&C Group has added two flavours to its Magners Light cider brand, seven years after it was first launched.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
C&C Group has seen a healthy rise in half-year sales and profits helped by its domestic markets, but admitted its US performance was “disappointing”.
The possible takeover of Spirit Pub Co in the UK looks set to become a battle, with C&C Group considering making a firm offer for the pub operator, despite having an initial approach rejected.
Is Heineken hoping to repeat the trick that shot Magners to fame with its new Strongbow campaign in the US?
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018