C&C Group plc
Cider appears to be continuing its breakthrough in the US, with domestic brands outperforming imports....
C&C Group endured a tough full-year in the UK with its cider brands....
C&C Group's latest half-year results suggest that Ireland's beer and cider market is “starting to turn the corner”, an analyst has said....
C&C Group's international MD has said the booming US cider category is on course to continue taking share from beer....
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
The Baltic countries have had it tougher than most in the global economic downturn, suffering double digit falls in gross domestic product. But the turmoil has not dented the ambition of Estonia-based AS Liviko, which continues to eye ambitious growth as both an importer to the Baltics and an exporter of its flagship brands, Viru Valge and Vana Tallinn. Chris Mercer flew to Tallinn to speak with Liviko chairman Janek Kalvi.
C&C Group has left UK drinks industry watchdog the Portman Group after three-and-a-half years as a paying member.
C&C Group has said its US market remains “weak” as the company ramps up investment in the underperforming Woodchuck cider brand.
C&C Group has revamped the packaging for its K Cider brand in an attempt to “enhance” its “premium positioning”.
C&C Group has confirmed its management team for Tennent Caledonian Breweries (TCB).
C&C Group has seen a healthy rise in full-year sales, but profits fell after a year of “restructuring, integration and consolidation”.
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites