Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Brazil still offers a tremendous amount of opportunity, according to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s CEO Carlos Brito. >
The publication of research into the impact of Mexico's soda tax and reports by the UK Government's Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition and the British Medical Association have again put soda taxes in the spotlight. Ben Cooper reports>
The head of Diageo has forecast a return to growth for the company's Scotch whisky stable in its new fiscal year.>
Analysts didn’t come away from Diageo’s latest set of results with overwhelming praise for the company, but there are some signs of life for the drinks behemoth. >
Yesterday, Diageo reported a lift in full-year net profits on flat sales and dipping volumes. Here just-drinks takes a look at the performance of the group's brands:>
Europe has not seen the same dip in consumer interest in diet soft drinks as the US, according to Coca-Cola Enterprises.>
Current hot issue
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office.
A regular series of interviews made up of quick-fire questions, where we invite a just-drinks subscriber to share their thoughts on the drinks industry.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking (IARP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises linked with Germany, Iberia merger
- just the week in - Spirits and Wine
- just the week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- just the week in - Beer
- just a While Ago - On 31 July in...
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- just a While Ago - On 30 July in...
- Strong prior-year Q2 hammers Coca-Cola Enterprises H1
- SPI Group buys Spains's Arinzano winery, creates wine division
- Carlsberg launches UK TV football ad - video
- FAL's Coco Joy partners New York City Football Club
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- just a While Ago - On 29 July in...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research