Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Following the Conservative Party's victory in the UK's General Election earlier this year, Larry Nelson has penned an open letter, on behalf of the brewer's operating in the country, to the Prime Minister.>
Five reasons why Constellation bought a wine brand when it's winning with beer >
Constellation Brands has said the success of its beer business in its first quarter results is the key reason for the upward revision of its EPS guidance for fiscal 2016. >
Earlier this week, to general surprise, French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet revealed that it has been a long-standing shareholder in Belvedere - since yesterday (30 June) re-named as Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits (MBWS) - and now controls 6.8% of the latter's capital.>
A recent study evaluated the relation of alcohol consumption and the pattern of drinking with self-reports of suicidal ideation and suicidal attempts among more than 43,000 men and women in Korea.>
Don’t look now, but one of the most memorable and controversial trends in soft drinks from the 1980s and 1990s – clear soft drinks – is staging a comeback. And, some of the iconic clear soft drinks of the period, including Original New York Seltzer, Clearly Canadian and maybe even Crystal Pepsi are leading the charge.>
Vinexpo is back in Bordeaux and so is just-drinks. Here's a round-up of our coverage of the wine and spirits event.
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking.
A regular series of interviews made up of quick-fire questions, where we invite a just-drinks subscriber to share their thoughts on the drinks industry.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking (IARP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- just the week in - Spirits & Wine
- just the week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- just the week in - Beer
- just a While Ago - On 3 July in...
- MillerCoors "not satisfied" with performance as Andy England quits as CMO
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang construction plans in China
- UK wine producers celebrate tax boost
- Product Launch - Armand de Brignac Blanc de Noir, Demi Sec Champagnes
- Product Launch - United Breweries' Kingfisher Ultra Max
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints former Heineken ad agency
- Remy Cointreau introduces tamper-proof bottle for Remy Martin - video
- just a While Ago - On 02 July in...
- Molson Coors takes over UK rights for Rekorderlig
- China Huiyuan Juice Group hives off troublesome units
- Distell takes Bain's whisky to the US
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research