Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Samuel Johnson once said: "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." What does that say about Diageo, Anheuser-Busch InBev and The Coca-Cola Co?>
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category. In part one, we look at how the sector has performed in recent years.>
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category. In part two, we consider the sector's performance on a by-market basis.>
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category. In part three, we look at what the future trends will be for the sector.>
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category. In part four, we turn our attention to the major Scotch brands.>
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category. In part five, we look at the consumer trends that have come into play for the sector.>
Current hot issue
What are the key trends in Scotch whisky? Where are the important markets and what does the future hold? just-drinks, in partnership with The IWSR, presents a seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
Award-winning writer and author Stephen Beaumont gives us his monthly thoughts on what is keeping the global beer industry busy.
Each month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over emerging trends that could be of use to drinks companies and their brands
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Canadean considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - research
- The Coca-Cola Co joins star-spangled trend with new Coke can
- Heineken signs JV deal with Asia Brewery in Philippines
- This week in beer & cider, featuring Brexit's impact (or not) on AB InBev/SABMiller buy, Constellation's eastern move for Ballast Point and alcohol-free Budweiser
- This week in soft drinks & bottled water, featuring serving sizes in the US, Glaceau Sleep Water and Red Bull's GoPro move
- This week in spirits & wine, featuring Japan's wine thirst, all you need to know about Scotch whisky and Bacardi's rum hopes in Travel Retail
- McWilliam's Wines follows E&J Gallo exit with Jeff McWilliam CEO move
- Zuidam drops 'No 3' from rum brand after Berry Bros & Rudd complaint
- Kirin's Lion buys New Zealand craft brewer Panhead
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Jeremy Parsons steps down as Berry Bros & Rudd COO
- AG Barr's Rubicon Spring sparkling water range - Product Launch
- Spirits brands can fill gaps left by music industry - Jagermeister
- Beam Suntory gives US launch to Canadian Club 100% Rye
- Martin Miller's 9 Moons gin - Product Launch
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends