Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
This week, Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in China. Here's a low-down on the company's footprint in the country and in Asia Pacific, as well as its expectations for the future, courtesy of data from Nomura and Exane BNP Paribas.>
Last week, Heineken held its quarterly 'What's Brewing' seminar, a chance for analysts to hear the latest strategy from the brewer.>
Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in Guangzhou, China. Here's a low-down on the company's global footprint and its core brands. >
Late last week, Concha y Toro released its results for the first half of 2015. Here, we take a closer look at the company's performance in the period.>
A recent analysis - based on data from two very large cohort studies, the Nurses’ Health Study and the Health Professionals’ Follow-up Study - evaluated the association of alcohol consumption over many years with the risk of cancer.>
Earlier this year, at its annual Capital Market Day presentations, Pernod Ricard earmarked the US and China as must-win "battlegrounds".>
Current hot issue
In this, the third of just-drinks' annual four-part briefing on environmental sustainability in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper turns his attention to the spirits sector.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday.
A regular series of interviews made up of quick-fire questions, where we invite a just-drinks subscriber to share their thoughts on the drinks industry.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking (IARP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- just the week in Soft Drinks & Water
- just the week in Beer
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch whisky release
- just the week in Spirits and Wine
- Beam Suntory silent on Spanish brandy sale report
- Product Launch - SHS Drinks' Bottlegreen Elderflower & Elderberry sparkling pressé, Bitter Grapefruit Mixer
- Product Launch - Britvic's J20 Midnight Amber
- Vintage Wine Estates adds Swanson Vineyards to portfolio
- Heineken set to raise EUR500m from note placement
- Product Launch - The BenRiach Distillery Co's GlenDronach Octaves
- Product Launch - Black Sheep Brewery's 33cl bottled range
- Craft spirits more about brand stories than M&A for Diageo
- Anheuser-Busch agrees California distribution buys
- Heaven Hill Brands closes Deep Eddy Vodka buy
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review