Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
When it comes to recycling, the US falls well behind many developed markets. Is it time for companies to pick up the baton in the country? Ben Cooper investigates.>
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said he is confident the US beer market will continue to improve this year.>
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in full-year group sales and net profits on the back of flat volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:>
US soft drinks companies will continue to increase their per-litre prices after realising that low prices have been damaging the industry, the head of Cott Corp has said.>
SodaStream is to raise the stakes in the battle for the home carbonation market with a platform that dispenses both hot and cold drinks.>
Today, we're launching a new, quick-fire interview section that focuses on subscribers to just-drinks. First up, we welcome Ben Ellefsen, sales director at UK-based online spirits retailer Master of Malt.>
In mid-February, Carlsberg's CEO said he was leaving the company. At the same time, the brewer released disappointing full-year results as profits were hit by Ukraine and Russia problems. Here is a full round up of just-drinks' coverage.
Alcohol always has a big presence at the Oscars, albeit mostly in a supporting role.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Exclusive - Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- just a While Ago - On 26 February in...
- AmBev ups craft beer focus with Wäls Brewery tie-up
- Anheuser-Busch InBev readies share buyback after positive 2014
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouet head to Asia
- Coca-Cola FEMSA FY sales, profits drop on Venezuela currency switch
- Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Britvic eyes Europe for alcohol syrup mixers
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo targets in-home consumers with "smart bottle"
- just a While Ago - On 25 February in...
- Boston Beer Co cautious despite strong FY
- SodaStream counts restructuring costs as FY profits plunge
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Winebow founder calls time on industry
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report