Latest drinks industry news & insights
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Heineken has said US cider can grow to 5% of the beer market despite a recent slowdown....
Constellation Brands is to borrow US$400m to help finance its acquisition of Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits....
Diageo's Australia unit has confirmed the appointment of Simon Tamke to the role of commercial director....
Anheuser-Busch InBev's takeover of SABMiller could allow it to try on the role of a Coca-Cola bottler ahead of making a move for the soft dr...
Brown-Forman has said it will "vigorously" contest a lawsuit issued by Sazerac over advertising practices for Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire.
Craft and imported beers continue to take volume share from regular and light in the US on-trade and are quickly moving towards accounting for half of the market, new figures show.
The Coca-Cola Co's chief science & health officer is to retire. Rhona Applebaum told the company last month of her intention to step down, although Coca-Cola has only confirmed the move this week.
Britvic's CEO has defended a decision to axe Robinsons' full-sugar range after full-year results showed a fall in sales for the brand.
Diageo has confirmed that it is under investigation by authorities in the US Virgin Islands over the importation of what the company calls "sugar cane intermediate" instead of molasses for the production of rum at its Captain Morgan facility on the island of St Croix.
Britvic has lined up new launches for next year, including a Purdy's overhaul, as the soft drinks maker battles a weak UK consumer backdrop.
Amarula owner Distell Group is to launch a spirits joint-venture in the US with Terlato Wine Group.
Britvic expects to raise earnings next year by as much as 10% as it beds in new Brazilian acquisition Empresa Brasileira de Bebidas e Alimentos (EBBA).
Beam Suntory has rolled out the second edition of the Brodir extension of Laphroaig.
New Zealand wine is driving premium growth in the UK market, according to the latest Nielsen figures.
Berry Bros & Rudd is to release an additional cask of its The Glenrothes single malt from 1969.
French wine company Bouvet Ladubay has returned to family control following Diageo's decision to withdraw from the category.
Mast-Jaegermeister's UK unit has rolled out a new advertising campaign, as part of a GBP2.7m investment.
Boston Beer's Coney Island Brewing Company has launched two new flavours in its line of soda-inspired ales.
Small Town Brewery has launched a new alcoholic soft drink it hopes will emulate the success of Not Your Father's Root Beer.
Keurig Green Mountain has reduced the price of the Keurig Kold for its Canadian launch.
Heaven Hill has released a limited edition reposado expression of its Lunazul Tequila brand in the US.
Hiro Sake is to launch in Italy next year, marking the Japanese spirit producer's first entry into Europe.
The CEO of Sidney Frank Importing is leaving the firm to head up George Clooney's new spirits import company.
Heineken has said US cider can grow to 5% of the beer market despite a recent slowdown.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015