Latest drinks industry news & insights
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
SABMiller has recommended the latest takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev for GBP44 per share....
SPI's vodka arm Stoli Group has dropped Edrington as its distributor in four Nordic countries, to sign deals with two regional companies....
The head of Carlsberg's operations in the UK, James Lousada, has left the unit, less than two years after assuming the role....
The Sazerac Co has added another Irish whiskey to its stable, through the purchase of the Michael Collins brand....
SABMiller has recommended the latest takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev for GBP44 per share.
Anheuser-Busch is holding talks with authorities in the US over a deal to buy two Californian distributors.
The wine and spirits arm of French luxury goods group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy has reported a 19% jump in sales in the first nine months of the year, driven by a strong third quarter.
Distell is set to release 800 bottles of Three Ships 10 Year Old Single Malt Single Cask PX Finish whisky.
PepsiCo is to sell mobile phones in China as part of a new licensing partnership under its Pepsi brand.
Kurt Widmer has announced his intention to retire as chairman of Craft Brew Alliance.
Highland Spring has appointed Lucozade Ribena Suntory its first outside distributor for a decade as it continues plans to up production.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed that Damian Gammell has taken on the role of chief operating officer.
SPI's vodka arm Stoli Group has dropped Edrington as its distributor in four Nordic countries, to sign deals with two regional companies.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled an improved takeover offer for SABMiller as time runs out for the brewing giants to reach a deal.
Bacardi has launched a new global advertising campaign for its namesake rum, in an attempt to return the brand to its party roots.
German spirits maker Waldemar Behn has launched an extension to its Dooley's Original Cream Liqueur range.
Champagne Gosset has released a 2006 vintage. It is the first one to use the company's new environmentally-friendly foil caps.
Beam Suntory has launched a fourth expression from The Ardmore portfolio.
Kweichow Moutai has recruited Camus Wines & Spirits to handle distribution of its Chateau Loudenne wine range in a number of markets worldwide and in Travel Retail.
The French unit of The Coca-Cola Co has recruited Caroline Olliero from Coca-Cola Enterprises as its commercial director.
Ketel One co-owner the Nolet Group has become the largest shareholder in Dutch spirits and liqueurs company Lucas Bols.
The head of Carlsberg's operations in the UK, James Lousada, has left the unit, less than two years after assuming the role.
The Sazerac Co has added another Irish whiskey to its stable, through the purchase of the Michael Collins brand.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & water.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report