William Grant & Sons
The time is finally here: Today, Scotland decides. Will The Union remain or is Scotland set to declare its independence from the UK? With th...
We've had a reminder this month of the high levels of investment being ploughed into the renaissance of Irish whiskey by emerging players....
While it was a predictable bit of business, William Grant & Sons' purchase of Drambuie – announced yesterday – still carries a slight elemen...
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its half-year results, with a stronger second quarter propping a poor Q1. Here, just-drinks takes a...
This month's 'just the Answer' sees Michelle Russell talk to the international brand development director for Irish Distillers, Simon Fay.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
William Grant & Sons has opened a new EUR35m (US$45m) distillery for its Tullamore D.E.W. Irish whiskey brand.
The former CMO of William Grant & Sons has been appointed MD at Orangina Schweppes International.
Scotland’s First Minister has claimed the country's major whisky producers are “big enough to look after themselves” if voters opt for independence.
William Grant & Sons has updated the bottle and label of its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand.
William Grant & Sons has become the new owner of the Drambuie Scotch whisky liqueur brand.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk