William Grant & Sons
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its half-year results, with a stronger second quarter propping a poor Q1. Here, just-drinks takes a...
Changing a company's name – or a brand's name, for that matter – is a dangerous game. But, in this Search Engine Optimisation age, sometimes...
When just-drinks managing editor Olly Wehring asked a selection of leading Scotch whisky companies for their views on Scottish independence,...
For a spirits brand, what does being a “category leader” mean? Is it purely a blunt measure of cases sold? Profit made? Or something more el...
This month's 'just the Answer' sees Michelle Russell talk to the international brand development director for Irish Distillers, Simon Fay.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
Leading Scotch whisky figures - including Edrington's CEO and the former chairman of William Grant & Sons - have signed a letter backing the campaign for Scotland to stay part of the United Kingdom. union between Scotland and England.
Drambuie has released new packaging for its namesake Scotch whisky liqueur brand exclusively into the Travel Retail channel.
Fine wine importer Frederick Wildman & Sons has installed a new boss for its southern division in the US.
William Grant & Sons has created the role of global whisky specialist, innovation, with its current marketing head for whisky innovation set to fill the post.
The UK division of William Grant & Sons has released a sour-flavoured extension of its Taboo vodka “fusion” brand.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory