Pernod Ricard will report its third-quarter numbers on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has been up to in the three months to the end of March:
- In February, Pernod expanded its latest Jacob's Creek marketing campaign to the UK.
- In the same month, the company launched a new global advertising campaign for Martell as the Cognac house celebrates its 300th anniversary.
- In an interview with just-drinks, Pernod's recently-departed CEO ?Pierre Pringuet took a look back at his career?.
- In February, the firm announced a spate of executive changes that will see the chief of its Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouet division move to head up operations in Asia.
- In March, a day after Diageo announced it would list alcohol content and calorie counts on many of its global brands, Pernod argued that nutritional labels on alcohol are not the best way to give consumers information.
- In the same month, the head of Pernod's 'Our/Vodka' division claimed that craft is an "abused" term in the spirits industry and causes confusion among consumers.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData