View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter – data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. News
January 12, 2022

Royal Unibrew to acquire rest of Norway’s Hansa Borg for US$287m

By Andy Morton

Royal Unibrew is to take full control of Norway’s second-largest brewer, Hansa Borg. Unibrew, which already owns 25% of Hansa, will acquire the remaining 75% for NOK2.5bn (US$287m). The Denmark-based group said the transaction will add to its existing footprint in Norway to create a “strong multi-beverage market position”. Unibrew bought Finland’s Solera Beverage Group…

Subscribe to Just Drinks

Just Drinks membership gives you:

  • Unlimited access to Just Drinks content including in-depth analysis, exclusive blogs, industry executive interviews and management briefings
  • Unbeatable market coverage from wine and beer, to soft drinks
  • Unrivalled apparel industry comment from Olly Wehring, Andy Morton and leading industry analysts

Want multi-user access? Explore our multi-user & corporate memberships

70% of the beverage companies in the Forbes Global 2000 use Just Drinks

Related Companies

Topics in this article:
NEWSLETTER Sign up Tick the boxes of the newsletters you would like to receive. The top stories of the day delivered to you every weekday. A weekly roundup of the latest news and analysis, sent every Monday. The industry's most comprehensive news and information delivered every quarter.
I consent to GlobalData UK Limited collecting my details provided via this form in accordance with the Privacy Policy


Thank you for subscribing to Just Drinks