- Category – Spirits, vodka, Poland, flavoured, 40% abv
- Available – From this month
- Location – Available worldwide in markets including the US and UK
- Price – In the US, SRP of US$35.99 per 75cl bottle, also available in 20cl bottles for $14.99
Belvedere Organic Infusions, which rolls out this month, carries organic certification from the US Department of Agriculture. The line comprises:
- Lemon & Basil with elderflower
- Pear & Ginger with Linden Honey, and
- Blackberry & Lemongrass with sage
The brand extension will go up against Diageo‘s Ketel One Botanical, which debuted three years ago, in markets including the US. Diageo’s iteration was extended last year into canned RTDs with Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spritz.
Back in September, Moet Hennessy, which is part-owned by Diageo, emphasised Belvedere’s ‘Polish-ness’ in a marketing push entitled ‘Made with Nature’. Coinciding with the activation, the brand owner released Belvedere Heritage 176, a vodka made with malted rye and carrying an SRP in the UK of GBP42 (US$60) per bottle.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData