Understand the impact of decreasing sugar consumption on the F&B market
Growing consumer concern regarding health and wellbeing has increased the focus on reducing sugar consumption. This has driven food and beverage manufacturers, alongside governments, to take measures to meet this challenge. In addition, the pandemic heightened the focus on self-care, including implementing healthy eating to support the immune system. Now more than ever, consumers are paying attention to the amount of sugar and calories in the products they purchase.
Access GlobalData’s new whitepaper, The Sugar Reduction Challenge – Past, Present and Future Outlooks within Beverages
, to better understand the recent trends in sugar demand, how manufacturers and governments have responded to the challenge, and what solutions are available to the industry.
The white paper covers:
- The key factors behind the recent trends in sugar consumption
- What is driving consumer choices when shopping for food and beverages?
- How companies and governments are stepping up their efforts to meet consumers’ expectations
- The outlook for sugar demand
- Which ingredients stand to benefit from these future developments?
Enter your details here to receive the free whitepaper.