- Category – Alcoholic sparkling water, 5% abv
- Available – From this month
- Location – The US, available in 27 states
- Price – SRP of US$9.99 per four-pack of 12oz (34.1cl) cans
Proof Point, which was teased by the company eight months ago, is rolling out to 27 markets across the country this month. Retailing at US$9.99 per four-pack, each of the four variants has a spirits base.
The line comprises:
- Vodka Seltzer with Lime
- Whiskey Seltzer with Blackberry Lemon
- Rum Seltzer with Mango Pineapple, and
- Tequila Seltzer with Grapefruit
“We love that Proof Point is already making its mark on culture, but our ingredients are also a major reason for why this brand is different,” said Brittany Lanier, Proof Point’s senior marketing manager at Molson Coors. “We’ve crafted Proof Point with high-quality spirits that were previously missing from the category, like barrel-aged whiskey, Caribbean rum, six-times distilled vodka and Mexican Tequila.
“This brand is all about amplifying and elevating the realest voices with a hard seltzer that matches their authenticity.”
Proof Point joins Coors Seltzer and Vizzy in Molson Coors’ hard seltzer assault, which also includes The Coca-Cola Co’s Topo Chico.