- Category – RTDs, alcohol-free
- Available – From this month
- Location – The US, available online
- Price – SRP of US$39.99 per 12-pack of glass bottles
The Dry Botanical Bitters & Soda collection contains zero sugar, non-GMO ingredients, and natural flavours. The three-strong line-up comprises:
- Aromatic – Orange peel & cinnamon
- Bright/Herbal – Ginger, lavender, lemon & grapefruit
- Sweet/Spicy – Jalapeno & habanero peppers, lemongrass
The range is available immediately online nationwide via Amazon and Drink Dry.
Commenting on the release, Dry Soda CEO Sharelle Klaus said: “Botanical Bitters & Soda is a simple way to enjoy everything you love about craft mixology without the booze and brings us a step closer to our vision of fostering an environment where alcohol doesn’t have to be central to life’s social moments.”
Last month, Elegantly Spirited released its non-alcoholic NOT R*M & Cola and NOT G*N & Tonic RTDs in the UK.
GlobalData figures show that the consumption of tonics, mixers and bitters in the US has risen consistently, albeit minimally, in the last ten years, as the combined category grew by a CAGR of 0.7% in the years 2011 to 2019. In 2020 however, volumes are forecast to have dropped 13% compared to a year prior.