- Category – Alcoholic sparkling water, 2.5%-8% abv
- Available – From this month
- Location – Online and from Beavertown’s on-premise outlet in London
- Price – See below
Beavertown Brewery has released a hard seltzer line that ranges in alcoholic strength from 2.5% abv to 8%.
The London brewer, which is part-owned by Heineken, said the four Ghost hard seltzers target a number of consumption occasions, from a weekday evening with the 2.5% abv, to “nights out out” with the 8% variant. The two other alcoholic strengths are 4% and 5.5%.
The SRPs of the Ghost line are:
- 2.5% – GBP2.40 (US$3.20) per 33cl can
- 4% – GBP2.50 per 33cl can
- 5.5% – GBP2.75 per 33cl can
- 8% – GBP3.25 per 33cl can, and
- Mixed case of 12 – SRP of GBP30
Beavertown opened the Corner Pin pub in North London earlier this year. The site is opposite Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur’s stadium.