- Category – Alcoholic sparkling water, 2.5%-8% abv
- Available – From this month
- Location – Online and from Beavertown’s on-premise outlet in London
- Price – See below
Beavertown Brewery has released a hard seltzer line that ranges in alcoholic strength from 2.5% abv to 8%.
The London brewer, which is part-owned by Heineken, said the four Ghost hard seltzers target a number of consumption occasions, from a weekday evening with the 2.5% abv, to “nights out out” with the 8% variant. The two other alcoholic strengths are 4% and 5.5%.
The SRPs of the Ghost line are:
- 2.5% – GBP2.40 (US$3.20) per 33cl can
- 4% – GBP2.50 per 33cl can
- 5.5% – GBP2.75 per 33cl can
- 8% – GBP3.25 per 33cl can, and
- Mixed case of 12 – SRP of GBP30
Beavertown opened the Corner Pin pub in North London earlier this year. The site is opposite Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur’s stadium.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData