View all newsletters
Receive our newsletter – data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. News
November 8, 2021

Beam Suntory’s Bowmore single malt Masters’ Selection – Product Launch

The expression is the first in a new series from the Islay Scotch whisky brand.

  • Category – Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 51.8% abv
  • Available – From this month
  • Location – The UK, available in selected off-premise outlets
  • Price – SRP of GBP300 (US$406.18) per bottle

Beam Suntory has released a new expression of its Bowmore single malt Scotch whisky brand, in collaboration with carmaker Aston Martin.

Bowmore Masters’ Selection contains 61.8% 21-year-old single malt that has been aged in first-fill Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso Sherry casks, with the remaining 38.2% sourced from two unspecified Bowmore single malts. The new release was put together by master distiller Ron Welsh and Aston Martin’s chief creative officer, Marek Reichman.

The expression is the first in a planned Aston Martin-inspired series that will see further releases next year.

This is not the first tie-up between the UK carmaker and the Islay Scotch whisky brand. In July, Beam Suntory unveiled limited edition packaging editions for Bowmore 10-, 15- and 18-year-olds, featuring Aston Martin images.

Why UK tax changes on spirits are also playing out in the US – Click here for a Just Drinks comment

Related Companies

NEWSLETTER Sign up Tick the boxes of the newsletters you would like to receive. The top stories of the day delivered to you every weekday. A weekly roundup of the latest news and analysis, sent every Monday. The industry's most comprehensive news and information delivered every quarter.
I consent to GlobalData UK Limited collecting my details provided via this form in accordance with the Privacy Policy
SUBSCRIBED

THANK YOU

Thank you for subscribing to Just Drinks