Total consumer industry venture financing deals worth $50.1m were announced in Asia-Pacific in July 2022, led by $14.92m venture financing of Xiamen Chenji Le Yaoju Food, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 78.6% over the previous month of $234.78m and a drop of 93.8% when compared with the last 12-month average of $811.23m.
Asia-Pacific held a 9.46% share of the global consumer industry venture financing deal value that totalled $529.84m in July 2022. With a 4.71% share and deals worth $24.95m, India was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s venture financing deal value across consumer industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 24 deals during July 2022, marking a decrease of 56.36% over the previous month and a drop of 67.57% over the 12-month average. India recorded 11 deals during the month.
Asia-Pacific consumer industry venture financing deals in July 2022: Top deals
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals accounted for 72.8% of the overall value during July 2022.
The combined value of the top five consumer venture financing deals stood at $36.5m, against the overall value of $50.1m recorded for the month.
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals of July 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Liangrun Fund Investments $14.92m venture financing deal with Xiamen Chenji Le Yaoju Food
2) The $7m venture financing of Acefour Accessories by Sense Ventures and Volrado Venture Partners
3) Saama Capital, Alteria Capital Advisors, Ashish Goel, Chona Family Office, Good Capital, Ramakant Sharma, Sauce.vc and Varun Alagh $6.5m venture financing deal with Mokobara LifestyleLtd.
4) The $5m venture financing of The Baker’s Dozen by Fireside Ventures
5) Enlight Ventures, Hana Ventures, IBK Industrial Bank and Quantum Ventures Korea $3.08m venture financing deal with Rafique