Total consumer industry venture financing deals worth $169.4m were announced in Europe in September 2022, led by $71.7m venture financing of Planted Foods, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 256.5% over the previous month of $47.52m and a drop of 5.2% when compared with the last 12-month average of $178.72m.
Europe held a 12.46% share of the global consumer industry venture financing deal value that totalled $1.36bn in September 2022. With a 5.38% share and deals worth $73.2m, Switzerland was the top country in Europe’s venture financing deal value across consumer industry.
In terms of venture financing deal activity, Europe recorded 33 deals during September 2022, marking an increase of 65.00% over the previous month and a rise of 22.22% over the 12-month average. Germany recorded eight deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Europe consumer industry venture financing deals in September 2022: Top deals
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals accounted for 71.7% of the overall value during September 2022.
The combined value of the top five consumer venture financing deals stood at $121.41m, against the overall value of $169.4m recorded for the month.
The top five consumer industry venture financing deals of September 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) ACE Ventures, Be8 Ventures Management, ETH Zurich Foundation, Gullspang Re:Food, Joyance Partners, L Catterton, Movendo Technology, Tengelmann Ventures, Vorwerk Ventures and Yann Sommer’s $71.7m venture financing deal with Planted Foods
2) The $21.48m venture financing of Living Optics by BRAAVOS INVESTMENT ADVISERS, Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund, Octopus Ventures, Oxford Investment Consultants and Oxford Sciences Innovation
3) Astanor Ventures, Big Idea Ventures, Good Startup, PeakBridge and Seventure Partners’s $12.14m venture financing deal with Standing Ovation
4) The $10.05m venture financing of LykonDX by Bridge To Growth, Ippen DigitalKG, MA Ventures and Zintinus
5) PeakBridge and Roquette Ventures’s $6.04m venture financing deal with Rival Foods