Led by $50m venture financing of Hector Beverages, total beverage industry venture financing deals worth $95.5m were announced in Asia-Pacific in Q3 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 198.9% over the previous quarter and a drop of 70.04% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $318.85m.
Asia-Pacific held a 29.33% share of the global beverage industry venture financing deal value that totalled $325.74m in Q3 2022. With a 16.44% share and deals worth $53.56m, India was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s venture financing deal value across beverage industry.
In terms of deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 21 deals during Q3 2022, marking a decrease of 19.23% over the previous quarter and a drop of 30.58% over the last four-quarter average. China recorded 13 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific beverage industry venture financing deals in Q3 2022: Top deals
The top five venture financing deals accounted for 95.6% of the overall value during Q3 2022.
The combined value of the top five beverage venture financing deals stood at $91.38m, against the overall value of $95.5m recorded for the quarter.
The top five beverage deals of Q3 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) GIC’s $50m venture financing deal with Hector Beverages
2) The $29.61m venture financing of Suzhou Yantaihu Culture Development by Han Huiru
3) Aoyan Fund Management’s $7.21m venture financing deal with Maiziyan Tea Food
4) The $2.55m venture financing of Senmei SEIMEI by Chen Dingwen, Jiang Yameng, Li Guangmi, Su Shengyuan and Wu Minghui
5) Anthill Ventures (Singapore), Auxano Capital, Merisis Advisors and Supermorpheus’s $2m venture financing deal with Ronin Wines