Total Beverage industry venture financing deals worth $251.4m were announced globally in Q2 2022, led by $40m venture financing of Atomo Coffee, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 67.2% over the previous quarter and a drop of 74.01% when compared with the last four-quarter average, which stood at $967m.
Comparing deals value in different regions of the globe, North America held the top position, with total announced deals worth $201.98m in the period. At the country level, the US topped the list in terms of deal value at $201.98m.
In terms of volumes, North America emerged as the top region for Beverage industry venture financing deals globally, followed by Asia-Pacific and then Europe.
The top country in terms of venture financing deals activity in Q2 2022 was the US with 36 deals, followed by China with 13 and India with nine.
In 2022, at the end of , venture financing deals worth $251.4m were announced globally in Beverage industry, marking a decrease of 28.6% year on year.
venture financing deals in Beverage industry in Q2 2022: Top deals
The top five venture financing deals in Beverage industry accounted for 58% of the overall value during Q2 2022.
The combined value of the top five venture financing deals stood at $145.7m, against the overall value of $251.4m recorded for the quarter.
The top five Beverage industry venture financing deals of Q2 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) AgFunder,Horizons Ventures and S2G Ventures $40m venture financing deal with Atomo Coffee
2) The $31m venture financing of Lemon Perfect by Beechwood Capital,Beyonce,Goat Rodeo Capital,Melitas Ventures,NNS Holding and Trousdale Ventures
3) Carbon Direct Capital Management,JetBlue Technology Ventures,PARLEY FOR THE OCEANS and Toyota Ventures $30m venture financing deal with Air Co
4) The $29m venture financing of A Shoc Beverage by 7-Ventures,Aaron Judge,Brooks Koepka,Chase Elliott,Chase Young,Freddie Freeman,Keurig Dr Pepper,Lance Collins,Lexi Thompson,Michael Strahan and Paul Rodriguez
5) Centurium Capital $15.7m venture financing deal with Greater Than or Equal to Nine