Led by $40m venture financing of Atomo Coffee, total beverage industry venture financing deals worth $202m were announced in North America in Q2 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 38.5% over the previous quarter and a drop of 47.9% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $387.29m.
North America held an 80.36% share of the global beverage industry venture financing deal value that totalled $251.35m in Q2 2022. With an 80.36% share and deals worth $201.98m, the US was the top country in North America’s venture financing deal value across beverage industry.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
In terms of deal activity, North America recorded 37 deals during Q2 2022, marking a decrease of 2.63% over the previous quarter and a drop of 20.00% over the last four-quarter average. The US recorded 36 deals during the month.
North America beverage industry venture financing deals in Q2 2022: Top deals
The top five venture financing deals accounted for 70.6% of the overall value during Q2 2022.
The combined value of the top five beverage venture financing deals stood at $142.5m, against the overall value of $202m recorded for the quarter.
The top five beverage deals of Q2 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) AgFunder,Horizons Ventures and S2G Ventures $40m venture financing deal with Atomo Coffee
2) The $31m venture financing of Lemon Perfect by Beechwood Capital,Beyonce,Goat Rodeo Capital,Melitas Ventures,NNS Holding and Trousdale Ventures
3) Carbon Direct Capital Management,JetBlue Technology Ventures,PARLEY FOR THE OCEANS and Toyota Ventures $30m venture financing deal with Air Co
4) The $29m venture financing of A Shoc Beverage by 7-Ventures,Aaron Judge,Brooks Koepka,Chase Elliott,Chase Young,Freddie Freeman,Keurig Dr Pepper,Lance Collins,Lexi Thompson,Michael Strahan and Paul Rodriguez
5) 25Madison,Aria Growth Partners and Clayton Christopher $12.5m venture financing deal with Que Onda Beverage