Total Beverage industry deals worth $353.2m were announced globally for April 2022, with Olam Food Ingredients $161.7m acquisition deal with Club Coffee being the sector’s biggest investment, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 18.4% over the previous month of $432.62m and a drop of 79.9% when compared with the last 12-month average of $1.76bn.
In terms of number of deals, the sector saw a drop of 33.33% with 34 deals in April 2022 when compared to the last 12-month average of 51 deals.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
In value terms, North America led the activity with deals worth $259.27m in April 2022.
Beverage industry deals in April 2022: Top deals
The top five deals accounted for 87.1% of the overall value during April 2022.
The combined value of the top five deals stood at $307.83m, against the overall value of $353.2m recorded for the month.
The top five Beverage industry deals of April 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Olam Food Ingredients $161.7m acquisition deal with Club Coffee
2) The $56.13m acquisition of 80% stake in CAPE EXIM and Octopus Distribution Networks by Ascent Bridge
3) Beechwood Capital,Beyonce,Goat Rodeo Capital,Melitas Ventures,NNS Holding and Trousdale Ventures $31m venture financing deal with Lemon Perfect
4) The $30m venture financing of Air Co by Carbon Direct Capital Management,JetBlue Technology Ventures,PARLEY FOR THE OCEANS and Toyota Ventures
5) 7-Ventures,Freddie Freeman,Keurig Dr Pepper and Lance Collins $29m venture financing deal with A Shoc Beverage