Total Beverage industry deals worth $101.3m were announced globally for May 2022, with the Keistone $78m private equity deal with Yeokjeon FnC being the sector’s biggest investment, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 71.9% over the previous month of $360.53m and a drop of 93.8% when compared with the last 12-month average of $1.63bn.
In terms of number of deals, the sector saw a drop of 40.82% with 29 deals in May 2022 when compared to the last 12-month average of 49 deals.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
In value terms, Asia-Pacific led the activity with deals worth $86.04m in May 2022.
Beverage industry deals in May 2022: Top deals
The top five deals accounted for 95% of the overall value during May 2022.
The combined value of the top five deals stood at $96.19m, against the overall value of $101.3m recorded for the month.
The top five Beverage industry deals of May 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Keistone Partners $78m private equity deal with Yeokjeon FnC
2) The $7.44m venture financing of Leyin Innovation Technology by Kuanzhai Venture Capital and Shengjing Jiacheng Investments
3) Haltra Group $4.7m venture financing deal with Koa Switzerland
4) The $3.05m venture financing of French Bloom by Adrien Dassault,Frederic Biousse,Heriard-Dubreuil,Jean Moueix and Marguerite Longuet
5) The Lab Capital Advisors $3m venture financing deal with sipMARGS