Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
That, in just the space of two days, Carlsberg has announced both a pay freeze and the closure of two Russian breweries, speaks volumes about the seriousness of the situation in its Eastern European stronghold.>
The Scotch whisky category appears to have hit a tipping point. What does the future look like for the until-recently booming category? Ian Buxton voices his concerns.>
Earlier today, Diageo issued its half-year results for the six months to the end of December. Here, just-drinks, takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions as well as the performance of its brands.>
Predictably, the ever-vigilant UK charity Alcohol Concern has complained about the TV ad for Diageo's David Beckham-backed Scotch whisky, Haig Club. >
Sponsorship of sporting events by alcohol companies is once again under intense scrutiny, across a number of countries, and pressure on policymakers to regulate against it is increasing. Ben Cooper delves deeper.>
Tomorrow, Diageo will release the results from its half-year, and the three months to the end of December. Here, we take a look at the main events in the company's fiscal Q2.>
Current hot issue
Remy Cointreau released its third-quarter and nine-month financial results in January. Here is a full round up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- BrewDog launches distribution unit, agrees Stone Brewing Co tie-up
- Carlsberg shuts two Russian breweries
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 shows signs of improvement
- just On Call - US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- just a While Ago - On 29 January in...
- Product Launch - Beam Suntory's Sourz Rainbow Ice
- Gruppo Campari introduces shareholders loyalty scheme
- Product Launch - Thatchers Red and Somerset Haze ciders
- Blavod Vodka owner Distil switches finance director
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages to expand Bengali bottling plant
- Product Launch - C&C Group's Magners with Irish Whiskey
- Product Launch - Westons' Caple Rd Cider
- Carlsberg freezes salaries and new hires over Russia woes
- Diageo escapes sanction after Beckham Haig Club ad complaints
- Remy Cointreau moves Chapoulaud-Floquet into CEO seat
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages