Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Earlier today (4 August), Gruppo Campari announced its first half results, including a 36% hike in net profits and a 10.5% sales increase. >
This month, Drinksinfo's Ray Rowlands looks at UK supermarket chain Tesco's decision to pull certain soft drinks brands from its shelves.>
When Heineken released its first-quarter results early this year, analysts warned that the company's self-described “solid progress” would soon be in for a reality check.>
Overall growth of the cider category in the US is slowing down but the rise of craft producers could spark renewed opportunity, according to Martin Roper, president & CEO of Boston Beer Co.>
Skyy vodka has returned to growth in the US, according to the head of the brand's parent company, Gruppo Campari.>
At a soft drinks conference in London last year, a leading executive from Coca-Cola Co's UK juice unit, Innocent, was getting hot under the collar.>
Current hot issue
In late-July, Diageo reported its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office.
A regular series of interviews made up of quick-fire questions, where we invite a just-drinks subscriber to share their thoughts on the drinks industry.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking (IARP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Constellation Brands seals Meiomi wine buy
- Kirin Group's H1 sees Japan beer sales rise, but Australia suffers
- SPI Group appoints wine head, launches wine division in US
- Product Launch - Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey Master's Keep
- Spirits industry welcomes EU-Vietnam trade deal
- InVivo Wine follows Vinadeis tie-up with stake purchase
- just a While Ago - On 4 August in...
- King's Black Label gets revamp ahead of India roll-out
- Gruppo Campari toasts strong first half despite Jamaica sugar woes
- Product Launch - MillerCoors' Redd’s Wicked Black Cherry
- Product Launch - SHS Drinks' Bottlegreen Naturally Light Tonic Water
- Product Launch - Mark Ward's Regal Rogue Daring Dry and Regal Rogue Wild Rose
- Cott Corp back in black after Q2 surge
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with Captain Morgan White Rum ads - video
- Allied Blenders & Distillers appoints new head - report
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Campari’s H1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research