Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has brushed off a near-flat volume performance in Brazil for Q3, with its CEO claiming it has plenty of plans to counter the country's soft economy. >
The US hard cider category could triple over the next ten years despite an anticipated slowdown in current growth rates, according to the head of Boston Beer Co. >
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in nine-month net profits and sales, while Q3 sales and profits were also up despite a slip in volumes. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in its global regions: >
It may be age, but spirits commentator Ian Buxton is feeling somewhat jaded at the moment. Efforts by some Scotch whisky producers to entice consumers to trade up have left Buxton asking: Is the category at its 'shark-jumping' peak?>
The 'will they, won't they?' debate over Coca-Cola Enterprises' interest in Coca-Cola Co's German bottling franchise dropped off the radar last year, but the likelihood of a transaction is set to bubble up again in the coming months.>
SodaStream International is to shift its focus away from soda towards the growing sparkling water market to counteract its struggles in the US, the group's head has revealed. >
Current hot issue
In late-October, the Tax Free World Association held its 30th annual World Exhibition in Cannes, France. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the event.
Yesterday was long. Very, very long. What started with an alarm in London at 0530 GMT ended with a Bacardi eight-year-old nightcap in Puerto Rico at 0730 GMT the following morning.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev YTD profits rise, but Russia drags on Q3
- Bumper Provence harvest to relieve supply pressure
- United Spirits seals Whyte & Mackay sale to Emperador
- just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- just the Week in - Beer
- just the Week in - Spirits & Wine
- Fraser & Neave to lose Myanmar Brewery stake after legal defeat
- just a While Ago - On 31 October in...
- UK beer industry 'open-minded' to calorie count info on labels
- Harpoon Brewery creates president role, appoints marketing head
- Yeni Raki to get push from Diageo in UK, Germany
- SPI Group lines up temperature-activated Stolichnaya bottle
- Boston Beer Co's YTD profits surge on strong Q3
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon Kentucky Dram
- Brewers relaunch UK beer campaign with GBP10m spend - video
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts