Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
On Thursday (30 July), Diageo will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its final quarter, the three months to the end of June:>
The star-spangled banner is a shining beacon for the Coca-Cola Co, as analysts hail the US in an otherwise-challenging environment for the company.>
“Technical factors” formed the caveat to analysts’ notes following a challenging first quarter for Remy Cointreau.>
This week, we speak to the CEO of Zodiac Spirits, and just-drinks subscriber, Dan Liguori.>
It would be very easy to get carried away by the latest stirrings from Diageo over in the US. Indeed, when the Securities & Exchange Commission comes knocking, it would take a particularly ignorant person to not get carried away. But, is this as big a deal as it at first seems?>
As the third-largest beer market in Europe, Poland plays a sizable part in the fortunes of three of the world's largest brewers. As market leader, SABMiller is particularly keen that the country's consumers keep on chugging.>
Current hot issue
just-drinks casts a critical eye over The Coca-Cola Co's financial results for the first half of the fiscal year.
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?
A regular series of interviews made up of quick-fire questions, where we invite a just-drinks subscriber to share their thoughts on the drinks industry.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking (IARP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- just a While Ago - On 27 July in...
- Volumes come in flat, but Coca-Cola FEMSA sees H1 sales, profits rise
- Product Launch - Takara Shuzo's Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan The Bourbon Edition
- Bladnoch Distillery to reopen after private purchase
- Isle of Arran Distillers hits new highs in 2014 results
- Marston's eyes off-trade with warehouse expansion
- Nichols sees H1 net profits rise, acquires Feel Good
- Vintage Wine Estates buys Cohn Winery
- just the week in - Spirits and Wine
- just the week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- just the week in - Beer
- Euro Commission runs rule over Rexam's Ball Corp purchase
- just a While Ago - On 24 July in...
- Product Launch - West Cork Distillers' The Pogues Irish whiskey
- Product Launch – Edrington's The Macallan Rare Cask
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research