Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
In the second part of just-drinks' interview with Beam Suntory's Europe, Middle East & Africa head, Albert Baladi talks about the company's gin presence, the Africa opportunity and the Travel Retail landscape.>
News emerged inthe UK late last month that 2,500 litres of fake wine and spirits were seized by police in the country as part of the worldwide Operation OPSON, run by Interpol. The counterfeit drinks industry is very much alive and kicking, even in developed markets like the UK, and drinks companies need to be more vigilant if they wish to protect their brands.>
Having recently returned from Australia, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd, takes a look at some of the recent soft drinks developments he encountered Down Under and draws the conclusion that, rather than being an isolated backwater, Australia is actually at the cutting edge of innovation.>
On Sunday night, ex-footballer and modern-day whisky impresario David Beckham held a party in central London. >
A central tenet of the Coca-Cola Co's forthcoming minority stake in Monster Beverage Corp is the certainty that the partnership will boost the energy drinks firm's international footprint. >
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has admitted there is still a “lot of work” for the group to do in the US, despite seeing healthy growth for its higher-end brands.>
Current hot issue
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its figures for calendar-2014. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Spotted in Havana this week – a healthy stock of Pernod Ricard's Havanista rum.
A regular series of interviews made up of quick-fire questions, where we invite a just-drinks subscriber to share their thoughts on the drinks industry.
As just-drinks travels around the world, we get to see many distilleries, breweries, wineries and drinks facilities. Here's some guided tours for you.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- just a While Ago - On 4 March in...
- Brown-Forman's YTD sales, profits climb on Jack Daniel's growth
- Diageo eyes Tequila opportunity with US$400m Don Julio boost
- Anheuser-Busch gives Shock Top Lemon Shandy comeback push
- Brown-Forman rolls out Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire across US
- Diageo unveils US$119m upgrade at Ethiopia's Meta Abo brewery
- Beam Suntory strikes Baltics tie-up with SPI's Amber Beverage Group
- South Africa bids for bottled wine export boost
- Quintessential Brands takes control of Lafragette & Legier
- Refresco Gerber picks IPO over sale
- Product Launch - MillerCoors' Redd's Green Apple, Redd's Wicked Mango
- Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's Kahlua Salted Caramel
- Product Launch - Phillips Distilling Co's UV Ruby Red Grapefruit
- Product Launch - SABMiller's Grolsch Radler Mandarin and Grolsch Radler 0.0% Alcohol
- Punch Taverns lines up new CEO
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research