Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
It may be age, but spirits commentator Ian Buxton is feeling somewhat jaded at the moment. Efforts by some Scotch whisky producers to entice consumers to trade up have left Buxton asking: Is the category at its 'shark-jumping' peak?>
SodaStream International is to shift its focus away from soda towards the growing sparkling water market to counteract its struggles in the US, the group's head has revealed. >
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Friday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's activities in the Q3 period: >
The CEO of C&C Group has admitted the company is “puzzled” by the speed at which Spirit Pub Co rejected its takeover approach, but would not be drawn on whether this marks the end of the matter.>
Bottled water appears to have been the biggest victim of the economic downturn, particularly in Western Europe. Richard Corbett takes a look at the prospects for one of the larger water players in the region, Nestlé.>
Back in April, when the Scotch Whisky Association released 2013's export sales figures for the category, many observers expressed disappointment, but not necessarily surprise, at the numbers. >
Current hot issue
In late-October, the Tax Free World Association held its 30th annual World Exhibition in Cannes, France. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the event.
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon Kentucky Dram
- Brewers relaunch UK beer campaign with GBP10m spend - video
- just a While Ago - On 30 October in...
- SodaStream to close West Bank site
- Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
- Product Launch - SPI Group's Stolichnaya Elit Pristine Water Series Andean Edition
- Wines of South Africa opens Hong Kong office
- Diageo to launch global Johnnie Walker campaign
- Snoop Dogg signs up to push Cuca Fresca cachaça
- Pimm's No. 6 Vodka Cup to return as Diageo responds to outcry
- The Coca-Cola Co to buy 29.4% stake in Coca-Cola Amatil's Indonesian arm
- Greene King gets offer deadline extension for Spirit Pub Co deal
- Product Launch - Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Fortune Merita Collection
- LIVE BLOG: Tax Free World Association World Exhibition 2014 Cannes – Wednesday
- just a While Ago - On 29 October in...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom