Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces by just-drinks' editor, Olly Wehring, in 2014.>
In the final part of his look at sustainability in the wine sector, Ben Cooper heads to England to look at the country's wine production growth prospects. Could the country be an indirect beneficiary of climate change?>
In the third of our four-part look at sustainability in the wine category, Ben Cooper considers the drought that has affected California's winelands for the last three years.>
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is to roll out Coca-Cola Life across all of its European territories after a test launch.>
The announcement late yesterday that Cuba and the US have started on the road to normalised relations will be of particular interest to two spirits companies – one evicted from its home by the revolution, the other a co-owner of a rum because of the revolution.>
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces on just-drinks in 2014.>
In November, Brown-Forman released its first-half results for fiscal 2014/15. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- Gruppo Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod Ricard wins consent for Glenlivet distillery upgrade
- Pernod Ricard agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Sparkling wine sales still shining in UK - figures
- Bebida Beverage Co confirms first shareholders' dividend
- Flying Dog to up experimental beer focus with new site
- Greene King to air alternative Christmas speech for Old Speckled Hen
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban - report
- Anheuser-Busch unveils US$150m aluminium line upgrade
- Casella Family Brands seals Peter Lehmann Wines buy
- just the Week in - Spirits & Wine
- just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- just the Week in - Beer
- just a While Ago - On 19 December in...
- UK industry hits alcohol unit pledge ahead of schedule
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018