Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's CEO has said that growing sparkling water trends are “here to stay” as the company expands Mexican brand Peñafiel in the US.>
Here, courtesy of Nielsen, is a list of the top ten wine brands in the UK off-trade for the year to 11 October.>
There should be a celebratory atmosphere in Cannes when this year’s TFWA World Exhibition kicks off on Sunday (26 October). After all, it’s the trade show’s 30th anniversary this year and organiser TFWA is putting on a number of events to mark the occasion, most notably a mass Charity Run along the Cannes Croisette.>
While Netherlands-based Heineken has been busy snapping up assets in the likes of Latin America and Asia-Pacific in recent years, the company still has too many chips on Europe. The time is fast approaching, then, for the brewer to go shopping again, ideally a little further from home.>
Coca-Cola FEMSA has had to cut around 1,300 jobs as its copes with Mexico's new soda tax, but volumes are not being as badly affected as predicted, according to its CFO.>
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard announced a 1% rise in sales in the three months to the end of September. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major Champagne and spirits brands in the quarter.>
Current hot issue
At the end of October, The Coca-Cola Co released its year-to-date results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Whisk(e)y companies spend a lot of money and effort ageing their products for that premium taste.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- EXCLUSIVE - Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch expansion spend
- The Coca-Cola Co to announce job cuts by early next year
- just a While Ago - On 24 October in...
- Miller Brands launches wine-style Peroni bottle
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- just the Week in - Spirits & Wine
- just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- just the Week in - Beer
- Spirit Pub Co rejects C&C Group initial approach
- Product Launch - Spencerfield Spirit Co's Rhubarb & Ginger Edinburgh Gin Liqueur
- Product Launch - La Martiniquaise-Bardinet's Poliakov Vodka Vanilla
- Treasury Wine Estates targets "underdeveloped" Travel Retail channel
- The Coca-Cola Co names new CMO as Tripodi retires
- just a While Ago - On 23 October in...
- Product Launch - Diageo's Guinness The 1759
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1