Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
An analyst has said that Cognac is headed for a “dead-cat bounce” in the next six months as the current downward trends reverse into a slight upward blip.>
The Coca-Cola Co will report its year-to-date results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of September: >
This week, health advocates in the Californian city of Berkeley fighting to pass a tax on sugary beverages received a surprising boost to their cause; a cheque for US$85,000.>
As the alcoholic drinks industry emerges bruised and battered from media and health lobby attacks, Chris Losh offers three questions for us all to consider.>
Diageo may feel comfortable with this morning's Q1 update, but many observers expressed alarm at the extent of the dip in sales. That said, analysts appear united in their longer-term optimism for the company.>
Earlier today, Diageo issued a Q1 trading update that showed a 1.5% slip in sales on a 3.% fall in volumes. Here, just-drinks, takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions.>
Current hot issue
At the start of October, PepsiCo released its year-to-date results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Whisk(e)y companies spend a lot of money and effort ageing their products for that premium taste.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- just a While Ago - On 20 October in...
- EU wine harvest set to be down 10% - Copa-Cogeca
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pivovarna Lasko eyes expansion as buyer still sought
- Isle of Arran Brewery opens US import office
- Product Launch - Lactalis' Lactel Sportéus
- SPI Group brings Baltic footprint together under Amber Beverage Group
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated agrees territory switch with The Coca-Cola Co
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss, Paul Walsh quits board
- India's beer lobby calls for tax law rethink - report
- Greene King set to up Spirit Pub Co takeover offer
- Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's Kenwood Vineyards 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Artist Series
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in new Haig Club ad - video
- Treasury Wine Estates unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold" switch
- just a While Ago - On 17 October in...
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"