Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
The owner of Te Pa Family Vineyards, Haysley MacDonald, and his head wine maker, Liam McElhinney, have been making waves in New Zealand with their fresh approach to wine making. This month, just-drinks met them during a trip to London to hear how their agricultural backgrounds have shaped the business and why consolidation in Marlborough will only go so far.>
This month, Larry Nelson considers the importance of a reliable brand name for your beer. Anyone fancy a Mr Winky?>
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, looks at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.>
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the three month from April to June.>
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the blending of drinks sectors in the NPD arena.>
On Thursday, Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results. Here just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its final quarter, the three months to the end of June:>
Current hot issue
In July, PepsiCo released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector.
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- just the Research
- EUROPE: PepsiCo appoints Western Europe, South Africa GM for Tropicana
- Product Launch - US: Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary
- US: Warsteiner on hunt for US marketing chief
- Product Launch - UK/ONLINE: Isle of Arran Distillers' Devil’s Punch Bowl Chapter III - The Fiendish Finale
- UK: Distell teams with Jimmy Doherty on Nederburg UK push
- INDIA: Tata Global Beverages Q1 sales up, but profits slip
- Product Launch - US: Lucas Bols' Bols Watermelon Liqueur
- US: Two-thirds of adults avoid soda - survey
- US: Brewers urged to experiment as US consumers identify with brand, style - research
- FRANCE: H1 sales rise for Vranken-Pommery Monopole
- Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Treasury Wine Estates' Wolf Blass Estates of the Barossa
- UK/CHINA: Diageo silent over plans to write down Shuijingfang stake
- US: Major Brands to buy Missouri Beverage Co
- GLOBAL: US craft beer volumes up 18% in H1
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned