Beverage industry news, insights, analysis and comment
Comprehensive coverage of the beverage industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-drinks's leading network of international journalists.
SABMiller is still having problems in Australia with beer. >
Consumer concerns over calorie and sugar content have undoubtedly been a major contributor to shifting consumer beverage choices, particularly in developed markets like the US, UK, and France.>
PepsiCo yesterday continued its financial year with another quarter of well-received results to follow April's estimate-beating Q1s.>
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to tackle declines in sales of diet Dr Pepper with a range of marketing programmes, its CEO has said. >
Dr Pepper Snapple Group today (24 July) posted a rise in second-quarter profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period: >
Earlier today (24 July), SABMiller reported a 6% rise in first quarter sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer at the figures by region: >
Current hot issue
In July, PepsiCo released its first-half results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC).
Every month, Ben Cooper casts his eye over sustainability efforts in the global drinks industry.
The just-drinks leader, written by the just-drinks leader.
The International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research hosts forums that look at research conducted around the world on the relationship between alcohol consumption and health.
Every month we look back at what was making the headlines five years ago. What happened? Why? And, where are they now?
Once a month, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP), which covers alcohol policies worldwide, will look at what's going on in-market to promote a responsible role for alcohol in society.
just-drinks brings you the winners of the main awards in the global drinks industry.
Every month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor considers the latest NPD in drinks.
The editor of Brewers' Guardian, Larry Nelson, provides his monthly take on the latest developments in the beer category.
Augmenting our spirits coverage, Ian Buxton will be casting his eye over the brown side of the sector on a monthly basis.
Each month, Richard Corbett casts his eye over the soft drinks & water categories.
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo gives his monthly view on the latest issues affecting the soft drinks & water categories
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
What to look out for, ahead of company results.
Every month, just-drinks gives a drinks executive a grilling.
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Who's reporting what on the latest issues in the drinks industry.
A look at the latest research, available in the just-drinks store.
A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Once a month, we put a drinks executive on the spot with a bout of quick-fire questions.
Chris Losh looks at the latest issues affecting the global wine industry.
Resident columnist and spirits know-it-all Richard Woodard provides his monthly take on the latest in the global white spirits industry.
- UK/CHINA: Diageo silent over plans to write down Shuijingfang stake
- US: Major Brands to buy Missouri Beverage Co
- US: Constellation Brands elects General Motors Mexico head to board
- CANADA/US: Lassonde Industries completes US$148m Apple & Eve buy
- just the Research
- just For Subscribers - The week in drinks
- just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
- US/CANADA: Molson Coors CEO to retire, Europe chief to step up
- ISRAEL: SodaStream in buyout talks - report
- UK: Beer sales bounce back in Q2, boosted by World Cup
- UK: New Zealand wine ups premium off-trade share to pass Australia - figures
- AUS: Australian Vintage to sell Barossa's Yaldara winery, brand
- Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's El Jimador Mango Mango, Mexican Lime
- UK: AG Barr's H1 on track as investments kick in
- US: PepsiCo director steps down over health issue
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select