Webinar: Where is the international drinks industry heading?
This event took place on March 21, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
just-drinks' latest free-to-attend online event will see managing editor Olly Wehring and a panel of experts discuss the findings of our annual industry confidence survey. The survey asked just-drinks subscribers around the world what they think of the following issues affecting the sector:
- Consumer confidence
- Emerging markets
- M&A and industry consolidation
- Commodity pressures
The event will reveal the issues and opportunities that are likely to shape 2013, and will look at how companies can make the most of these developments.
Ask the experts
The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, when you will get the chance to have your questions answered by the panel.
Joining the panel will be:
- Larry Nelson, just-drinks' beer commentator and publisher of brewing industry magazine Brewers' Guardian
- Richard Corbett, just-drinks' bottled water & soft drinks commentator and a consultant for consumer market research firm Canadean
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends