Webinar: The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
This event took place on May 23, 2012 at 1615 BST / 1115 EST / 1715 CET /0015 AWST
Join us for this free webinar, which reveals the results of just-drinks' annual, exclusive ‘State of the Nation 2012’ survey along with additional analysis from a panel of industry experts.
At the London International Wine Fair in May, managing editor Olly Wehring will host a seminar looking at just-drinks’ annual survey of the wine market in the UK. This year, the presentation will also be broadcast LIVE as a just-drinks webinar.
Joining Olly this year will be:
- CEO of Wines of South Africa, Su Birch
- Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK, Simon Doyle
- James Lousada, European general manager at Accolade Wines
- and UK wine market survey author Richard Woodard
The one-hour seminar will see the panelists consider the survey’s results and offer their opinions on how to approach the future.
Questions to be answered include:
- What does the UK wine landscape look like now?
- Have the rules of business changed forever?
- Is your company prepared to cope with today's "new-normal" environment?
- Where will the growth, if any, come from?
The seminar took place at the LIWF on Wednesday 23 May between 1615 and 1730.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends