Blog: Water on the brain
Chris Brook-Carter | 11 November 2003
Highland Spring Group is apparently now producing a personalised celebrity water service with David Coulthard as its first customer.
The Formula One driver has commissioned three different designs of “Coulthard Water”, one for his yacht in Monaco, one for his parent’s villa in Spain and one as a souvenir bottle for his museum’s café in Twynholm, Scotland.
Watermedia, the arm of Highland Spring producing the waters, apparently got the idea from the US where it says “music celebrities, TV and film stars are drinking ‘own private label’ and this looks set to continue as we’re noticing a growing celebrity market and increasing enquiries from agents, businessmen and celebrities.”
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the second and final part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol...
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the first part of Andy Morton's daily blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol indu...
Responding to criticism on social media is tough. You've got to engage the consumer without starting an argument and - ideally - get them on side....
Want to know how The Coca-Cola Co-backed Keurig Kold - released in the US yesterday - works?...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research