Blog: Water on the brain
Chris Brook-Carter | 11 November 2003
Highland Spring Group is apparently now producing a personalised celebrity water service with David Coulthard as its first customer.
The Formula One driver has commissioned three different designs of “Coulthard Water”, one for his yacht in Monaco, one for his parent’s villa in Spain and one as a souvenir bottle for his museum’s café in Twynholm, Scotland.
Watermedia, the arm of Highland Spring producing the waters, apparently got the idea from the US where it says “music celebrities, TV and film stars are drinking ‘own private label’ and this looks set to continue as we’re noticing a growing celebrity market and increasing enquiries from agents, businessmen and celebrities.”
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
The garden shed is usually home to some spiders, a lawnmower and a few half-empty paint tins. ...
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research