Blog: The ultimate doggie treat - beer
Andy Morton | 25 June 2012
Give the dog a bone, or a beer
Beware booze hounds. A family-owned firm in the US has released a beer for dogs.
But don't worry, there's no chance of Fido getting a hangover, or any of those other nasty side effects canines get from drinking fermented beverages; like dying. Bowser beer is non-alcoholic, non-carbonated and contains no hops, which can be poisonous to dogs.
In fact, there's not much in Bowser Beer to mark it out as a beer. It does come in an authentic-looking six-pack, however, which could come as a shock to bleary-eyed owners fumbling around for a morning stiffener after the night before. And, did I mention that it's meat-flavoured? This is one hair of the dog you don't want to be bitten by.
Take a look at these dogs enjoying a bowl-full.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
Last month, SPI Group unveiled its latest advert for Stolichnaya in the US. Its an amusing little number that caries the instruction: Drink what you want. The “I am man” ad looks to distance Millennia...
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages....
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends