Blog: The Coca-Cola Co - now with added twist - video
Andy Morton | 29 May 2014
The Coca-Cola Co's ongoing “Share-a-Coke” campaign encourages consumers to buy the firm's flagship beverage for their friends. Its latest marketing ploy helps you make those friends in the first place – with a Coca-Cola bottle that can only be opened by two people.
One more example of the soft drinks industry getting interactive.
Brown-Forman has said it will "vigorously" contest a lawsuit issued by Sazerac over advertising practices for Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire....
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them....
Companies are very protective of their brand image. So it is refreshing to hear Diageo's Garbhan O’Bric, the global brand director for Baileys, speak the unvarnished truth when talking about the lique...
Alcohol companies love a good movie tie-in. A brush with Hollywood glamour seems to give marketers the warm and fuzzies, judging by the number of deals done over the past few years. The new James Bond...
Britvic's CEO has defended a decision to axe Robinsons' full-sugar range after full-year results showed a fall in sales for the brand....
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Trave...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015