Blog: The Coca-Cola Co - now with added twist - video
Andy Morton | 29 May 2014
The Coca-Cola Co's ongoing “Share-a-Coke” campaign encourages consumers to buy the firm's flagship beverage for their friends. Its latest marketing ploy helps you make those friends in the first place – with a Coca-Cola bottle that can only be opened by two people.
One more example of the soft drinks industry getting interactive.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Molson Coors has announced a GBP2.8m (US$4.3m) marketing campaign for its Coors Light brand in the UK...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research