Blog: Sending out an SOS
Olly Wehring | 14 August 2013
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
Hell, we even came close to covering a press release today that carried the title 'The World's Largest Message-in-a-Bottle is Lost at Sea'.
The bottle, which was released near Tenerife in March by Norwegian soft drink brand Solo, has gone missing somewhere in the Atlantic.
While not exactly news, the development now has me following the bottle's own Twitter feed.
Now, back to my deckchair.
Sectors: Soft drinks
Frank Sinatra liked a drink. He was famous for it. ...
National soft drinks representatives have branded a global report that blames the industry for 184,000 deaths a year as inaccurate....
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking....
A red sticker to a shopper is like a red rag to a bull. And as the masses charge at the deals, UK off licences and supermarkets are finding new and novel ways to entice the herd. ...
To celebrate its 250th anniversary, Cognac brand Hennessy is trumpeting a virtual time capsule, making a parallel between it and a barrel of Cognac....
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup