Blog: Sending out an SOS
Olly Wehring | 14 August 2013
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
Hell, we even came close to covering a press release today that carried the title 'The World's Largest Message-in-a-Bottle is Lost at Sea'.
The bottle, which was released near Tenerife in March by Norwegian soft drink brand Solo, has gone missing somewhere in the Atlantic.
While not exactly news, the development now has me following the bottle's own Twitter feed.
Now, back to my deckchair.
Sectors: Soft drinks
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne