Blog: San Francisco's 21st Amendment breaks ground on new site - video
James Wilmore | 23 July 2014
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding.
Just this week, California's Stone Brewing Co confirmed a move to launch a US$25m brewing facility in Germany. Fellow Californian brewer Sierra Nevada has also this year set up a new site in North Carolina, while numerous other craft brewers are boosting their operations.
One of these, San Francisco's 21st Amendment, has released a heart-warming video to commemorate the start of construction work on its planned US$21m facility in San Leandro. We reported on the plans back in February.
The video can be viewed here.
Sectors: Beer & cider
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a beverages analyst with several major banks, including Credit...
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery