Blog: Radio Wine
Olly Wehring | 26 March 2013
Last week, BBC Radio 4 broadcast a panel discussion on the current state of the wine industry in the UK. It makes for pretty interesting listening.
My favourite quote: "Wine is a complicated, difficult business with a relatively low level of proven profitability."
That's the spirit!
Click here to listen to the 30-minute programme.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits