Blog: I've got the brains, you've got the water. Let's make lots of money
Olly Wehring | 30 July 2014
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap.
If you do, then you may be sitting on a (metaphorical) gold mine.
The British Bottled Water Producers has partnered with Zenith International to produce this fact sheet on how to set up a bottled water plant.
I am available to help in an advisory capacity, by the way.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
Tranquini is looking to roll out its namesake, stress-relieving drink into more export markets, utilising its first marketing campaign for the brand....
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research