Blog: Gangnam breaks into the wine world - as forecast on just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 12 March 2013
This year, Chris had a lot of fun suggesting that Gangnam Style will take over the wine industry, with wine regions the world over expected to ride the wave of the dance craze.
Hats off, then, to John Jordan, the owner of Jordan Winery in Sonoma County, California, for being the first - that we know of.
It's yet another sign that the legal marijuana business is moving closer to the alcohol industry in the US....
Collecting wine is big business – and so is faking it. So, how do you tell your Chateau Lafite from your Chateau La Counterfeit?...
Here in London, the second Wine Week has kicked off to coincide with UK wine trade event London Wine Fair. ...
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink....
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Research - Cider/Perry: Adapts, Evolves & Grows
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review