Blog: From absinthe to wadadli: Around the world in 80 drinks
Andy Morton | 10 December 2013
Here's an interesting guide - a list of 80 countries and their most iconic drinks.
But some drinks firms will be pleased to see a few of their brands make the list. The Coca-Cola Co has the US sewn up with its namesake soft drink, while Rémy Cointreau gets a look in with Barbados's Mount Gay rum. And while SABMiller may have had a few problems with Foster's Group since it bought the unit in 2011, at least its Victoria Bitter beer is this list's Australian representative.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research