Blog: Environmental Sustainability Briefings 2013 - just-drinks wants you
Olly Wehring | 28 January 2013
Last year, just-drinks published four management briefings that detailed the role of environmental sustainability in the drinks industry.
This year, we're going to run updated reports on the four sectors, and we need your help.
If you would like your company's efforts in this area detailed in the briefings, please drop me a line as soon as possible, at email@example.com. I'll put you in touch with the reports' author, Ben Cooper.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads