Blog: Defining 'cost' - The duty + VAT calculator
Olly Wehring | 21 February 2014
From early April, the Government in the UK is implementing a ban on the sale of alcohol below cost.
If, like many, you're confused about what exactly this floor will equate to, then worry no more. Hats off to Tim Wilson, who runs the Wilson Drinks Report, for coming to the rescue.
The application will give you the 'floor price' for the specific combination of drink and pack size.
A storm appears to be brewing in the spirits category and it's a storm borne out of marketing. Can spirits companies settle the terminology tiff before things get out of hand, or is it too late? Ian B...
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New Yor...
A few wry grins will have been raised in the offices of Dr Pepper Snapple Group today. ...
It is with great sadness that I announce that just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, will be leaving us next month....
Brewers including Anheuser-Busch InBev, SABMiller and Heineken are to offer calorie counts and ingredients for their beers in Europe....
It was a throwaway aside in a conversation about marketing spend....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head