Blog: Defining 'cost' - The duty + VAT calculator
Olly Wehring | 21 February 2014
From early April, the Government in the UK is implementing a ban on the sale of alcohol below cost.
If, like many, you're confused about what exactly this floor will equate to, then worry no more. Hats off to Tim Wilson, who runs the Wilson Drinks Report, for coming to the rescue.
The application will give you the 'floor price' for the specific combination of drink and pack size.
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving? ...
You would be forgiven for thinking that the US cider boom is over. Sales growth of as much as 90% in the past few years has shrunk to double figures. ...
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology. ...
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends