Blog: Coca-Cola Co tips creative scales with anti-obesity ads - video
Andy Morton | 13 August 2013
Excuse the pun, but the Coca-Cola Co is really putting its weight behind its anti-obesity marketing.
Started at the beginning of the year in the US with a TV spot, the campaign has since evolved into a multi-platform, international push that has tried to drive home Coca-Cola's message that a calorie is a calorie, no matter where it comes from, and that having fun is the best way to burn those calories off.
Say what you like about the message, you can't deny the campaign has come up with some well-crafted ads, including the latest online effort in the “Happiness is Movement” push, posted above. Some critics say Coca-Cola's adverts are on thin ice scientifically, but creatively they are surely punching above their weight.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
In his latest commentary for just-drinks, former drinks analyst Ian Shackleton heads to Brazil to look at 3G's burned fingers, the future worries for Anheuser-Busch InBev and Britvic's samba moves....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends