Blog: Cape Wine 2012 - See you there
James Wilmore | 21 September 2012
Next week sees the return of Cape Wine, the three-day South African wine trade exhibition, after a hiatus of four years.
In keeping with the country's eco-credentials, all the stands have been designed with the environment in mind. Click play, below, to find out more.
To those of you heading to Cape Town this weekend, we wish you safe travels. We also look forward to seeing you there!
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World