Blog: Cape Wine 2012 - See you there
James Wilmore | 21 September 2012
Next week sees the return of Cape Wine, the three-day South African wine trade exhibition, after a hiatus of four years.
In keeping with the country's eco-credentials, all the stands have been designed with the environment in mind. Click play, below, to find out more.
To those of you heading to Cape Town this weekend, we wish you safe travels. We also look forward to seeing you there!
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends