Blog: Baijiu on the BBC - just-drinks speaks
Olly Wehring | 4 July 2014
Insomniac radio listeners may have heard me on the BBC World Service this morning, discussing the launch of baijiu in the US.
For the sound-sleepers among you, you can listen back here. Jump to 45 minutes to hear me wax lyrical about the Chinese white spirit.
No-one's going to blow my trumpet for me, are they?
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Trinidad & Tobago rum company Angostura Holdings has confirmed its CEO is on administrative leave. ...
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits has confirmed to just-drinks that its distribution configuration, announced earlier this week, will also see the group enter China for the first time....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends