Spirits: Latest news and analysis articles
As just-drinks white spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, noted earlier this month, we are experiencing a latter-day Gin Craze. But, here i...
Wines from the region of Cognac have been distilled and exported since around 1549. It's fair to say the industry has seen - and survived -...
There is a definite scent of juniper in the air. But how long will it last? Richard Woodard takes a closer look at the rise and rise of gin....
Carotid artery disease can be estimated by ultrasound from the thickness of the wall of the arteries (recorded as carotid artery intima/medi...
Best known as a vintage Cognac specialist, privately-owned Hine last month released Bonneuil 2006, an expression that does not carry one of the category's traditional VS, VSOP or XO descriptors. As China - the most important market for Cognac in recent years - moves away from the XO-and-above Cognac segment, and the idea of 'craft' drives interest in the category's smaller houses, Hine's new international sales director, Per Even Allaire, tells just-drinks how the company plans to make the most of the new world order.
Having set out his strategy for Halewood Wine & Spirits and its international units in the first of this two-part interview with just-drinks, CEO Stewart Hainsworth today discusses getting the group's brands in order ahead of laying out plans for acquisitions and launches.
The Roust Group has unveiled new packaging for its Zubrówka vodka brand that uses a 3D window effect to improve shelf standout.
Several alcoholic drinks producers in the UK have voiced concern about the possible loss of Geographical Indication status for their products, once the country leaves the European Union.
UK spirits importer Proof Drinks has teamed up with retailer Amathus Drinks to launch Mexican spirit Estancia Raicilla in the country,
Takara Shuzo has lined up three limited edition releases from its Scotch whisky distillery Tomatin.
A former Morrison Bowmore Distillers director has started work on a GBP10m (US$13m) Scotch whisky distillery in Glasgow's city centre.
SHS drinks has redesigned its WKD brand in the UK as it looks to connect with 18- to 24-year-old consumers.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife.
Last month, SPI Group unveiled its latest advert for Stolichnaya in the US. Its an amusing little number that caries the instruction: Drink what you want. The “I am man” ad looks to distance Millennial men from notions of manliness and encourages them to plough their own furrow.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages