Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
In this month's review of drinks NPD, Tom Vierhile considers how wine companies are helping consumers make their wine-purchasing decisions....
Last week, analysts got a sneak preview of the Keurig Kold. It was a long-awaited chance to test-drive the home-carbonation platform that Th...
Mature markets are placing greater pressure on mainstream beers, creating increased demand for innovation and premiumisation, according to S...
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said it is “still early days” for a new range of naturally-sweetened CSDs as the company launc...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Pernod Ricard is pulling the 12-, 15- and 18-year old expressions of its Glenlivet single malt from the Travel Retail channel.
Molson Coor's Cornwall-based Sharp’s Brewery has launched a limited release beer to help raise money to support sustainable beaches in Cornwall and across the UK.
The Coca-Cola Co is to phase out Coke Light in Russia and replace it with the newly-launched Coke Zero.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has hit back at accusations Coke Life has underperformed in Australia, saying a Credit Suisse report on brand's recent rollout was based on “guesstimates”.
Venus Spirits has launched a second style of Wayward whiskey. The rye has been aged for seven months in ten-gallon casks and the 60% rye mash bill is rounded out with organic corn, organic malted barley and organic malted wheat.
The Canadian division of SABMiller has extended its Miller Lite brand into the country for the first time in five years
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review