Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Monster Beverage Corp's increased focus on innovation has proven an encouraging prospect for analysts....
For something that has been around as long as matcha has – literally centuries – it is strange to say that matcha is having a "moment" in th...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
Late yesterday, Anheuser-Busch InBev said it will team up with Starbucks to launch an RTD Teavana tea across the US....
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Utmost brands will launch a line of cocktail mixers under its Grown-up Sodas brand. The range includes four flavours: Mojito, Moscow Mule, Sparkling Cosmo and Tonic & Lime.
New Orleans-based Sazerac Co has released four Tequilas as part of its Expresiones del Corazón range for 2016.
Edrington has launched the second in the Edition series of iterations of its The Macallan single malt Scotch whisky.
The Molson Coors-owned UK craft brewer Sharp's Brewery has teamed up with English winemaker Camel Valley to launch a limited-edition Pilsner.
Gigglewater Wines has launched a "lifestyle-led" sparkling wine range designed to appeal to Millennials and female consumers.
Jones Soda has partnered publisher Square Enix to release a limited edition Final Fantast XV-themed soda.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends