Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Having recently returned from Australia, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd, takes a look at some of the recent soft drinks developments he enco...
SodaStream is to raise the stakes in the battle for the home carbonation market with a platform that dispenses both hot and cold drinks....
In spirits, the craft segment is making hay, with consumers buying into the category's more artisanal, less global approach. But, where is t...
The CEO of Coca-Cola Co has said the next decade will provide a “tremendous” growth opportunity for sparkling beverages, as global consumers...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Moët Hennessy has started the 250th anniversary celebrations for Hennessy Cognac with the release of a limited edition iteration of the brand.
Westons Cider is launching three new lower-strength seasonal variants of its Old Rosie brand to capitalise on continuing growth in the UK's flavoured cider market.
The team behind Swedish cider Rekorderlig has said it wants the brand's new Dry Apple variant to be the cider version of Peroni and Corona.
The head of Pernod Ricard's 'Our/Vodka' division has claimed that craft is an “abused” term in the spirits industry and causes confusion among consumers.
Beam Suntory has launched a cucumber-flavoured variant of its Pinnacle vodka brand for the US market.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has expanded the range of flavours in its Burnett’s vodka stable.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets