Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
The future of carbonated soft drink innovation may be closer than we think. The Japanese debut next month of Coca-Cola Plus – a fibre-enrich...
With just over 20% of the country's total beer market value, the craft category in the US is ahead of the global curve....
Monster Beverage Corp's increased focus on innovation has proven an encouraging prospect for analysts....
For something that has been around as long as matcha has – literally centuries – it is strange to say that matcha is having a "moment" in th...
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Small Town Brewery, the company behind the successful Not Your Father's Root Beer, has launched a new range of hard sodas under the Not Your Mom's banner.
The Coca-Cola Co's UK juice unit, Innocent Drinks, has launched a new range of functional juices with vitamins.
The Hong Kong Beer Co has launched an in-flight beer specially brewed to be consumed at 35,000 feet.
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has announced the launch an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 Blanc brand.
Scottish craft brewer Stewart Brewing has launched Stewart’s Lager, a new 4% abv beer targeted at sessionable drinking occasions.
The UK arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up the nation-wide launch of US beer brand Bud Light.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends