Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
It takes a lot for Heineken to meddle with its hard-won brand equity. So when it does, it's worth paying attention to the reasons why....
Move over iced coffee; cold brew coffee has your number. The average coffee drinker may not know the difference between iced coffee and cold...
Milk alternatives may lack the advertising heft of CSDs, the share-of-stomach of bottled water, the sophistication of coffee or the mind-num...
With 2015 drawing to a close, just-drinks looks back at the stories that have made the headlines across the global drinks industry. Here, de...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Coca-Cola Co has added two flavours to its Dasani Sparkling flavours range. Raspberry Lemonade and Tropical Pineapple join Lime, Berry, Black Cherry and Lemon.
Carlsberg's UK unit has launched two 'craft' products exclusive to the UK on-tade.
Destileria Serralles is to roll out a new range of single barrel rums under its Don Q brand.
Molson Coors has launched a range of Rekorderlig cocktails, the cider brand's first new products since the global brewer acquired its UK and Ireland rights.
Californian spirits producer Redwood Spirits has launched a vodka made with made with legal hemp grown in US.
Quintessential Brands has released a limited edition 10-year-old Irish whiskey under The Dubliner brand.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends