Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier today, Rémy Cointreau and Lucas Bols announced the creation of a joint-venture to handle the Passoã liqueur. In time, Lucas Bols wil...
Following completion of its takeover of SABMiller this week, Anheuser-Busch InBev has given notice it will sell SAB's share in African bottl...
I'll spare you the 'Fat Lady' analogies but, if you do hear some singing this week, it's likely to be Anheuser-Busch InBev staff in a good,...
"If you Brexit, you fix it," was the joke doing the rounds after the UK voted to leave the European Union. But is it too late to fix Anheuse...
Andy Thomas moved up to the CEO position at Craft Brew Alliance in 2014, following several years in the company's commercial operations. Previously, he spent 12 years at Heineken USA - the last two of which were as unit president. Thomas's experience in big brewing has proved useful at CBA, as the company moves to deepen its ties with major shareholder Anheuser-Busch InBev. In part one of this two-part interview, Thomas provides insight into the latest deal, which gives AB InBev a staggered, qualified offer option to acquire CBA.
Bob Kunze-Concewitz has seen a lot in his time with Gruppo Campari. Having joined the company from Procter & Gamble in 2005, when he came on board as CMO, he'll celebrate a decade as group CEO in May next year. In that time, he's seen Campari's fortunes rise, fall and rise again as drinks trends have come and gone. He's also been at the helm during an active period of M&A, not only for Campari specifically, but also within the spirits category generally. Late last month, just-drinks editor Olly Wehring met up with him on a visit to London.
Remy Cointreau has entered into exclusive talks to buy French distillery Domaine des Hautes Glaces.
Coca-Cola East Japan and Coca-Cola West have moved to calm reports claiming the company is nearing a deal with Kirin Holdings.
C&C Group has followed the sale of its English cider bottling facility with the divestment of its cider production operations in the country to Brothers Drinks Co.
French wine group AdVini has expanded its presence in Burgundy with the purchase of Maison Champy.
The Coca-Cola Co has revealed a timetable for the acquisition and disposal of Anheuser-Busch InBev's newly-acquired stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, telling just-drinks it aims to have a new partner in place by 2018.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's venture capital unit ZX Ventures has purchased US homebrew supply company Northern Brewer.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions.
This may have slipped under the wire at the end of last year, but could a pre-Christmas HR announcement signal Boston Beer Co's preparedness for a sale?
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends