Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
At the point of purchasing a pint of Doom Bar, I didn’t hesitate to question whether the beer was craft....
The term ‘craft beer’ will disappear, according to Meantime Brewery Co’s CEO, Nick Miller, and SABMiller’s MD of Europe, Sue Clark....
Embedded in Cott Corp's Q1 financial statement last week was the company's admittance that its CSD volumes in the US were down 6% in volumes...
The head of Monster Beverage has said distributors outside of the US have shown “scepticism” over the ongoing transition of The Coca-Cola Co...
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
Castel has purchased a 5.66% holding in Belvédère. The transaction has been completed within the framework of an agreement with Morocco-based Diana Holdings, the wine and spirits company's single biggest shareholder.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (CCBCC) has further increased its franchise territory in the US as part of its agreement with The Coca-Cola Co.
E&J Gallo Winery has added to its vineyard footprint in California through the purchase of Cypress Ranch and part of Palisades Vineyard in Napa Valley.
Belvédère has finalised the sale of its Polish liquor store business, Galeria Alkoholi, to Carrefour for an undisclosed sum.
SABMiller has announced the " special new addition" of the UK's Meantime Brewing Co to its stable.
California's Silver Oak winery has acquired full ownership of Missouri-based A&K Cooperage, claiming to be the first North American winery to own and operate its own oak cooperage on the continent.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report