Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Analysts last week were grappling with the hoary old question of whether Anheuser-Busch InBev was lining up a bid for beer rival SABMiller....
It is not so much the departure of its current CEO that means this year will be one of consolidation for Carlsberg, more that his replacemen...
Earlier this month, Mark Anthony Group hung up the “For Sale” sign at its 14-year-old RTD beverage subsidiary Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co....
The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said it “takes two to tango” when asked why his company is yet to buy Coca-Cola Co's German bott...
The owner of Te Pa Family Vineyards, Haysley MacDonald, and his head wine maker, Liam McElhinney, have been making waves in New Zealand with their fresh approach to wine making. This month, just-drinks met them during a trip to London to hear how their agricultural backgrounds have shaped the business and why consolidation in Marlborough will only go so far.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Diageo has completed its deal to regain full control of Tequila Don Julio from former joint partner Casa Cuervo.
AmBev is to develop a range of craft beers after teaming up with Brazilian microbrewer Wäls Brewery.
Boisset Family Estates has increased its stake in French counterpart Henri Maire from the 34% it took a year ago to 51%.
Dalmacijavino has finally been sold, to Ostrc, following ten failed auction attempts.
Heineken has completed the sale of Mexican packaging business Empaque to Crown Holdings, and has launched a share buyback using most of the proceeds.
Analysts have raised major question marks over the likelihood of private equity group 3G Capital making a GBP75bn (US$115.4bn) bid for SABMiller.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research