Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Many industry observers will have linked yesterday's major food M&A story with the ongoing rumbles around Anheuser-Busch InBev's widely-expe...
With Stock Spirits still keen to increase its footprint in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE), which companies should it have on its shopping li...
The head of Stock Spirits has reiterated his disappointment at the company's failure to land an acquisition last year, but has maintained th...
Five years ago this month, Diageo signed a deal to take a controlling stake in China's Sichuan Chengdu Quanxing Group, the company behind th...
Cocktail mixers and syrups firm Funkin is now part of the AG Barr portfolio after the closure of a multi-million deal last month. Here, Funkin CEO Andrew King explains how he can help Barr grow its on-trade presence, why Angola is a new focus for cocktails and what he has planned for Irn Bru.
The owner of Te Pa Family Vineyards, Haysley MacDonald, and his head wine maker, Liam McElhinney, have been making waves in New Zealand with their fresh approach to wine making. This month, just-drinks met them during a trip to London to hear how their agricultural backgrounds have shaped the business and why consolidation in Marlborough will only go so far.
The international head of Fifth Generation, owner of Tito's Handmade Vodka, has said that more consolidation in the global Travel Retail sector is "inevitable" after Dufry agreed a stake purchase deal with World Duty Free (WDF) .
Moet Hennessy's Glenmorangie unit has sold The Scotch Malt Whisky Society to a group of private investors for an undisclosed sum.
Marston's has agreed to acquire the beer division of fellow UK brewer Daniel Thwaites for GBP25.1m (US$37m).
Bacardi has confirmed that its sales and marketing partnership with Brown-Forman will not be affected by its entrance into the Bourbon category, which was announced today.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon category with the purchase of the Louisville-based Angel's Share Brands, owner of the “super-premium” Angel's Envy.
Oskar Blues Brewery has acquired fellow US craft brewer Perrin Brewing Co for an undisclosed sum.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly