Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Is the sun finally about to return for Diageo? Analysts at Nomura have upgraded their rating for the global drinks giant from 'neutral' to '...
Heineken's CEO has said the company is to add premium lines to its portfolio - including craft brands - to stave off competition from indepe...
Is Diageo about to be taken over by a heavyweight Brazilian investment fund? That's the big question after a Brazilian magazine reported on...
Drinks giant Diageo has been in the news recently after discrepancies were found in the results of United Spirits, an Indian spirits company...
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
Constellation Brands is to acquire Californian wine brand Meiomi for approximately US$315m.
Diageo has confirmed the divestment of Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland.
French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet is the latest company to have taken a stake in Belvedere.
The general manager of Accolade Wines has told just-drinks that the company is looking for acquisitions in Argentina and Chile as it aims to position itself as a “one-stop shop" for New World wine offerings in the UK.
Edrington has said it has no plans to sell Brugal rum after the brand suffered a second write-down in three years.
Diageo is closing in on a sale of its Gleneagles hotel, according to a Financial Times report.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research