Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
This month, Richard Woodard considers the marketing opportunity - or lack thereof - of provenance when it comes to marketing in the vodka se...
The Coca-Cola Co has come in for a bit of a beat-down on last week's news that it is funding research backing exercise over calorie-cutting...
Earlier this week, the UK government set out some grand plans for gin. Environment Secretary Elizabeth Truss said her ambition is to see the...
Monster Beverage Corp's CEO has promised he won't neglect Coca-Cola Co freshly-bequeathed energy drinks range despite warning that sales hav...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Brown-Forman has redesigned the boxes for its Southern Comfort RTDs in Australia and New Zealand as the ready-to-drink category in the country continues to suffer big declines.
C&C Group's on-trade wine range Oliver & Greg's has overhauled its packaging, including a new slimline bottle.
Pernod Ricard's UK arm has released a social media guide for its off-trade customers.
Grupo Modelo is to roll out its home delivery service in northern Mexico, following a successful trial.
The UK arm of FrieslandCampina is backing the launch of its Optiwell yogurt drink in the country with a GBP25m (US$39.4m) campaign, featuring television presenter Holly Willoughby.
Canadian distributor Corby Spirit and Wine has partnered with mobile app Shazam to enable consumers to "interact with brands".
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc.
Is this the true breakfast of champions?
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research