Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
For a company sometimes viewed as large and ponderous, Diageo last week did a good job of outmanoeuvring its rivals....
I have to take my hat off to the Western European divisions of The Coca-Cola Co. By bringing together the marketing and packaging for the gr...
On Sunday night, ex-footballer and modern-day whisky impresario David Beckham held a party in central London....
The CEO of Coca-Cola Co has said the next decade will provide a “tremendous” growth opportunity for sparkling beverages, as global consumers...
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Earlier this year, the Worshipful Company of Distillers held a lively debate in London on the future of rum. Afterwards, just-drinks spoke to Nick Blacknell, Havana Club's international marketing director for Pernod Ricard, to discuss digital, diversity and the debate's motion “The future for rum lies with connoisseurs not clubbers”.
William Grant & Sons is upping the UK exposure for Grant's Signature through a new GBP1.2m (US$1.8m) sponsorship deal with Sky Sports.
Stowford Press is to remain the official cider of England cricket for the next two years after brand owner Westons agreed a new deal.
The head of Pernod Ricard's 'Our/Vodka' division has claimed that craft is an “abused” term in the spirits industry and causes confusion among consumers.
Heineken is mounting a major push for its Tecate Light lager in the US, including the brand’s first English language TV ad.
Heineken is launching a new global multi-media campaign for its Tequila-flavoured beer brand, Desperados.
KWV has launched its first campaign to focus on the company's trademark instead of single brands.
A bit of football fun for a Friday. Anheuser-Busch InBev has released the ad that will accompany its new Budweiser 'Dream Goal' campaign, that seeks to find the UK's best amateur goal.
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New York.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets