Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
You might not know international superstar Karen Mok, but I do. I used to wake up to her every morning....
SABMiller will release its full-year results on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows over the last thre...
Carlsberg will release its Q1 results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the first three months of...
Pernod Ricard has said it is looking beyond its Chivas range to find growth in China's struggling Scotch whisky market....
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
Diageo has harnessed the star power of its link-up with upcoming Hollywood movie Entourage to launch a new responsible drinking ad.
Halewood International has launched a new UK campaign for its Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer, featuring comedian Vic Reeves.
Jones Soda has expanded its region-specific, limited edition set of labels for its namesake CSD brand in North America.
Wine producers should position lower abv brands alongside cider and beer in the UK off-trade, in order to attract consumers from other alcohol categories, an industry expert has said.
Emperador Inc has unveiled the first label redesign in nine years for its Whyte & Mackay blended Scotch whisky brand.
Cono Sur has lined up the latest activity in the UK from its sponsorship of the Tour de France.
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink.
Hot on the heels of Kidnapping Mr Heineken comes news of another explosive episode in beverage history set for the Hollywood treatment.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review