Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
I have to take my hat off to the Western European divisions of The Coca-Cola Co. By bringing together the marketing and packaging for the gr...
On Sunday night, ex-footballer and modern-day whisky impresario David Beckham held a party in central London....
The CEO of Coca-Cola Co has said the next decade will provide a “tremendous” growth opportunity for sparkling beverages, as global consumers...
Even in this so-called age of austerity, the world does not want for Coke campaigns....
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Earlier this year, the Worshipful Company of Distillers held a lively debate in London on the future of rum. Afterwards, just-drinks spoke to Nick Blacknell, Havana Club's international marketing director for Pernod Ricard, to discuss digital, diversity and the debate's motion “The future for rum lies with connoisseurs not clubbers”.
The Coca-Cola Co has been forced to apologise over an advert for its Fanta brand in Germany and has denied the brand has any links to Hitler or the Nazi Party.
Mast-Jägermeister is launching a new multi-media campaign in a bid to showcase its namesake liqueur brand's heritage and “premium” ingredients to US consumers.
Anheuser-Busch is marking the return of the Lemon Shandy seasonal variant of its Shock Top brand in the US with a new promotional campaign.
Diageo has turned a London landmark into a private club for its David Beckham-backed Haig Club Scotch whisky.
A global ad campaign is being launched to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the Dutch lager brand Grolsch.
The Coca-Cola Co is launching a series of TV and online ads celebrating the 100th anniversary of its brand Coca-Cola bottle.
Perhaps because it's a Friday and I'm a bit hungry, but Pernod Ricard's idea to launch a 'London Steak Awards' backed by its Argentinian wine brand Graffigna seems like clever marketing.
Tennis player Novak Djokovic was on top of the world yesterday after defeating Andy Murray in four sets to take the Australian Open title.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future