Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Pernod Ricard has said it is looking beyond its Chivas range to find growth in China's struggling Scotch whisky market....
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three...
Nine months after Pivovarna Lasko hung out the 'for sale' sign, Heineken has emerged as the Slovenian firm's favoured suitor – or should tha...
For a company sometimes viewed as large and ponderous, Diageo last week did a good job of outmanoeuvring its rivals....
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Casella Family Brands has launched a UK marketing campaign for its Yellow Tail wine brand that aims to hand out 3,500 samples a day in the coming weeks.
Pernod Ricard is to launch a new Absolut vodka bottle across all of its global markets.
William Grant & Sons has commissioned two online 'films' for its Glenfiddich single malt Scotch whisky brand.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced a “multi-million dollar” partnership with the National Park Foundation (NPF), the official charity of national parks in the country, and its Budweiser brand.
The West Indies Rum and Spirits Producers’ Association (WIRSPA) is set to extend the footprint for its 'marque of provenance' into North America and three more European markets.
Elements 8 has reworked the packaging of its entire namesake super-premium St Lucian rum range in a bid to reinforce its contemporary credentials.
A bit of football fun for a Friday. Anheuser-Busch InBev has released the ad that will accompany its new Budweiser 'Dream Goal' campaign, that seeks to find the UK's best amateur goal.
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New York.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets