Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
This month, Richard Woodard considers the marketing opportunity - or lack thereof - of provenance when it comes to marketing in the vodka se...
The Coca-Cola Co has come in for a bit of a beat-down on last week's news that it is funding research backing exercise over calorie-cutting...
Earlier this week, the UK government set out some grand plans for gin. Environment Secretary Elizabeth Truss said her ambition is to see the...
Monster Beverage Corp's CEO has promised he won't neglect Coca-Cola Co freshly-bequeathed energy drinks range despite warning that sales hav...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Heineken has lined up a partnership with the UEFA Europa League football tournament for its Amstel brand.
Pernod Ricard's Canadian affiliate Corby Spirit & Wine has blamed an inventory build-up ahead of a push into the US for a drop in sales and profits.
Molson Coors has announced a GBP2.8m (US$4.3m) marketing campaign for its Coors Light brand in the UK
Brown-Forman has redesigned the boxes for its Southern Comfort RTDs in Australia and New Zealand as the ready-to-drink category in the country continues to suffer big declines.
C&C Group's on-trade wine range Oliver & Greg's has overhauled its packaging, including a new slimline bottle.
Pernod Ricard's UK arm has released a social media guide for its off-trade customers.
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc.
Is this the true breakfast of champions?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review