Legislation: Latest news and analysis articles
Ten years ago today, when the new Licensing Act came into effect in the UK, I was a cub reporter on licensed-trade newspaper The Morning Adv...
Drinks industry associations have welcomed the conclusion of negotiations for a Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement on Monday that wil...
The Coca-Cola Co has come in for a bit of a beat-down on last week's news that it is funding research backing exercise over calorie-cutting...
At a soft drinks conference in London last year, a leading executive from Coca-Cola Co's UK juice unit, Innocent, was getting hot under the...
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
Last week, just-drinks caught up with Irish Distillers' CEO Anna Malmhake. Part one of the interview ran on Tuesday. Here, in the second and concluding part of the interview, Malmhake discusses Irish whiskey's image, Pernod's competitors in the category and the threat of alcohol legislation in Ireland.
Malaysia is to raise its minimum drinking age from 18 to 21, according to a news report.
The UK Government's Health Committee has recommended a tax on full-sugar drinks in the country.
Bihar is the latest state in India that will ban the consumption of alcohol, fulfilling an election pledge by the state's Chief Minister.
The member-nations of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) have released detailed regulatory standards for wines and spirits that have been written into the trade deal.
The tradition of gifting in China is not coming back, but the Government's stance against luxury on-trade could soften if the country's slowdown continues, a Remy Cointreau executive has said.
Digital marketing will be a regulatory “battleground” in the next few years as the European Union attempts to deal with its implications for alcohol, the head of SpiritsEurope has said.
Today is the opening day at Cape Wine 2015 and that means the morning was taken up by welcome speeches.
Diageo and Brown-Forman have been at loggerheads the past week over what is best for the Tennessee whiskey category.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts