Legislation: Latest news and analysis articles
Drinks industry associations have welcomed the conclusion of negotiations for a Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement on Monday that wil...
The Coca-Cola Co has come in for a bit of a beat-down on last week's news that it is funding research backing exercise over calorie-cutting...
At a soft drinks conference in London last year, a leading executive from Coca-Cola Co's UK juice unit, Innocent, was getting hot under the...
The publication of research into the impact of Mexico's soda tax and reports by the UK Government's Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutriti...
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
Last week, just-drinks caught up with Irish Distillers' CEO Anna Malmhake. Part one of the interview ran on Tuesday. Here, in the second and concluding part of the interview, Malmhake discusses Irish whiskey's image, Pernod's competitors in the category and the threat of alcohol legislation in Ireland.
Drinks exporters in the Asia-Pacific region are awaiting the details of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal, which was successfully concluded yesterday.
The US spirits trade has welcomed the conclusion of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal this week.
The head of the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has said a recent downturn in Scotch exports is over, with anecdotal evidence pointing to a return to growth.
The Alcohol and Tobacco Trade Bureau (TTB) in the US has published new information around fermented beverage kombucha.
The Romanian Government has announced plans to lower the excise rate on spirits in the country by 30% from the start of next year, according to trade organisation SpiritsEurope.
The Scotch whisky industry has secured geographical indication recognition in a further 17 countries in Afirca.
Today is the opening day at Cape Wine 2015 and that means the morning was taken up by welcome speeches.
Diageo and Brown-Forman have been at loggerheads the past week over what is best for the Tennessee whiskey category.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research