Legislation: Latest news and analysis articles
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a...
Election day 2016 in the US provided some surprises, but the country's growing embrace of cannabis was not one of them. Voters in four state...
Long considered a colourful place to do business, Asia has grown increasingly important for soft drinks companies who are chasing growth. Ri...
This month, Ray Rowlands focuses his attention on the recent announcement that carbonated soft drinks are to be classified as luxury items i...
Earlier today, Rabobank published a note looking at the likely effects on the drinks industry of the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Francoise Sonneville, senior analyst for beverages at Rabobank and the note's author, spoke to just-drinks yesterday.
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
Ireland's alcohol industry faces a "perfect storm" of challenges if the UK fails to negotiate a smooth exit from the European Union, a new report has said.
The US has lodged a complaint with the World Trade Organisation against the limiting of wine sales in British Columbia to brands produced solely in the Canadian province.
The UK drinks industry has broadly welcomed the speech this week by the country's Prime Minister regarding her intention to take the UK out of the European Union, although trade associations say they will push for the ability to trade "as freely as possible" with the rest of Europe.
The effects of India's recent demonetisation strategy will be felt for at least a year, according to a new analysis that paints a bleak picture of the fallout from the policy.
US plans to lower corporate tax could offset potential cost increases from a proposed border levy, an analyst has said.
The CEO of trade organisation New Zealand Winegrowers has said that Brexit is an exciting opportunity for the wine trade.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
This week, consumers in Ontario were able to go into a supermarket and buy beer.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends