Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
The head of Diageo has admitted that his company's eventual purchase of majority control of India's United Spirits had given the firm its fa...
China continues to impact LVMH’s Cognac business, according to CFO Jean-Jacques Guiony....
Diageo's exit from its beer joint-venture in South Africa and Namibia comes at the same time as observers are considering what else the comp...
You can't argue with Indra Nooyi's logic. As her company released first-half results last week, the PepsiCo CEO described a decision to crea...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
The new owner of Goan lager brand King’s Black Label, India's Viiking Group, is set to roll out the brand across the country.
Indian whiskey producer Allied Blenders & Distillers (ABD) has appointed a former Diageo employee as its new MD & CEO, according to local reports.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has seen a tough second quarter pull back its performance in the first six months of this year.
Diageo has reported flat sales for its fiscal full-year, with volumes slipping back slightly.
Moet Hennessy has hailed "strong momentum" in the US and "recovery" in Europe for turning its sales around in its second quarter.
Diageo has reiterated its commitment to the beer category, despite pulling out of its South African and Namibian brewing joint-venture with Heineken and Namibian Breweries Ltd, three years ahead of schedule.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research