Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier today, SABMiller released a trading update, with sales in the three months to the end of June rising by 2% year-on-year. Here, just-...
Earlier today, Remy Cointreau posted flat sales for the three months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the compan...
This month, Ray Rowlands looks at how The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller, and Gutsche Family Investments have teamed up to create Coca-Cola Beverag...
Yesterday, The Coca-Cola Co and Coca-Cola FEMSA agreed to acquire Unilever's AdeS soy-based beverage business, in a move to bolster their no...
Best known as a vintage Cognac specialist, privately-owned Hine last month released Bonneuil 2006, an expression that does not carry one of the category's traditional VS, VSOP or XO descriptors. As China - the most important market for Cognac in recent years - moves away from the XO-and-above Cognac segment, and the idea of 'craft' drives interest in the category's smaller houses, Hine's new international sales director, Per Even Allaire, tells just-drinks how the company plans to make the most of the new world order.
Much as the markets of Europe and the US tend to dominate the brewing headlines, Diageo's beer business also operates further afield from these craft playgrounds. In the second- of our two-part interview, Diageo's global head of beer, Mark Sandys, details the importance of Africa, the rise of Guinness in Korea and how the company is tackling new restrictions in Indonesia.
The wine arm of India's United Spirits has launched its first new product since the unit came under Diageo control.
William Grant & Sons has refused to rule out a first extension for its Hendrick's Gin brand.
Remy Cointreau has reported flat underlying sales for the first three months of this year, with partner brands offsetting slight dips across its owned portfolio.
Diageo's United Spirits division in India has identified almost US$185m-worth of "improper transactions" involving its former chairman, Vijay Mallya.
Pernod Ricard will roll out several brands in Cuba, as it looks to capitalise on the country's growing tourism trends.
Coca-Cola has maintained the top spot in Kantar's latest Worldpanel Brand Footprint Report on FMCGs, despite a slight dip in "Consumer Reach Points" growth.
just-drinks is in Cannes this week the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Travel Retail calendar.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends