Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
This week, Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in China. Here's a low-down on the company's footprint in the country and in...
Earlier today (13 August) Coca-Cola HBC released its Q2 and H1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance b...
The head of Diageo has admitted that his company's eventual purchase of majority control of India's United Spirits had given the firm its fa...
China continues to impact LVMH’s Cognac business, according to CFO Jean-Jacques Guiony....
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
The international spirits category in China has embarked on a “new normal”, according to Pernod Ricard, with lower-priced offerings set to drive future growth.
Cognac exports have rebounded in the past year as North American growth outpaced ongoing declines in Asia, according to new figures.
Pernod Ricard has reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impairment charge in the period.
Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga has said he is “not obsessed” with foreign currency fluctuations, despite seeing them cut into the company's first-quarter profits.
Brown-Forman has reported a "strong start" to its latest fiscal year, with high single-digit profit growth forecast for the period.
Consumers may be curbing their intake of carbonated soft drinks in many markets, but in Vietnam, the soft drinks segment is set to break the 1bn litres barrier in 2015, according to a new report by Canadean.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review