Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
Heineken, which last week held a capital markets seminar in Vietnam, has a long and storied history in Asia. In 1931, it set up joint-ventur...
Heineken's senior management team has been in Vietnam this week for the company's annual Financial Markets Conference. CEO Jean-François van...
Heineken's management team has been in Vietnam this week for the company's annual Financial Markets Conference. CEO Jean-François van Boxmee...
Earlier today, Carlsberg released a trading update for the first three months of 2016. Net sales grew in organic terms by 2% in the first qu...
Much as the markets of Europe and the US tend to dominate the brewing headlines, Diageo's beer business also operates further afield from these craft playgrounds. In the second- of our two-part interview, Diageo's global head of beer, Mark Sandys, details the importance of Africa, the rise of Guinness in Korea and how the company is tackling new restrictions in Indonesia.
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
South Africa’s Competition Commission has approved Anheuser-Busch InBev’s takeover of SABMiller, provided the merged entity sells SAB’s stake in Distell.
C&C Group is to take Tennent's lager to China for the first time in its latest overseas distribution partnership.
Asia will account for two-thirds of global incremental beverage consumption by 2021, with China alone responsible for one-third of the additional volume, according to Canadean's most recent Global Beverage Forecasts report.
The head of a new whisky distillery has shrugged off fresh Scotch export declines, saying previous fast growth for the industry was unsustainable.
The president of Diageo's Latin American & Caribbean division has said Peru could be as successful as Colombia for the company.
Carlsberg's CEO has said he expects to close more breweries in China, following yesterday's news that the group has already closed eight over the last 12 months.
just-drinks is in Cannes this week the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Travel Retail calendar.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends