Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Declining raw material consumption in the UK is partially a result of better resource efficiency, while continued efforts to boost efficienc...
The ISFAR reviewed a meta-analysis based on data from more than 4m subjects in prospective cohort studies, among whom 11,846 incident cases...
Most previous studies have shown that consumers of light-to-moderate amounts of alcoholic beverages tend to have a significant reduction in...
In this month's look at sustainability in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper meets the founder of a campaign group against waste, who is market...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co has criticised UK plans for a sugar tax, saying reformulation is a better tool for fighting obesity.
Diageo will not appeal an expected KRW1.2bn (US$1m) fine from South Korean authorities over reported payments to on-trade venues.
The US has increased the typical serving sizes for soft drinks by half, as part of a shake-up of nutritional labels.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) is to continue its fight against health warnings on soda advertisements in San Francisco after it lost a preliminary court battle.
SABMiller has agreed a number of concessions with South African regulators as it continues to chase approval for its Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) merger.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has joined the advisory board of bottled iced tea and natural energy drinks producer Runa.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock came out fighting against the UK government's proposed sugar tax, saying he doesn't think it will pass unchanged.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends