Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Within the sustainable sourcing challenge for food and drinks producers, the focus on sugarcane is set to increase substantially over the co...
Drink-driving is a sensitive subject and one that the world's legislators clearly don't have a united view on....
Last week, the South African government put up for public discussion proposed changes to the country's alcohol regulations. The 36-page Liqu...
Carlsberg will release its Q1 results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the first three months of...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev have spoken out over the latest developments at world football body FIFA, which has seen the arrest of several senior officials on corruption charges.
Diageo has harnessed the star power of its link-up with upcoming Hollywood movie Entourage to launch a new responsible drinking ad.
PepsiCo is to remove aspartame from its Diet Pepsi range in the US, responding to consumer fears over the artificial sweetener.
Heineken decreased its water consumption last year to 3.9 hectolitres for every hectolitre of beer produced.
Tetra Pak is to roll out its new fully-renewable carton, the Tetra Rex Bio-based, to all of its international customers.
Brewers including Anheuser-Busch InBev, SABMiller and Heineken are to offer calorie counts and ingredients for their beers in Europe.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research