Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has said Diet Pepsi with aspartame will continue to be available to US consumers online, despite an earlier pled...
Within the sustainable sourcing challenge for food and drinks producers, the focus on sugarcane is set to increase substantially over the co...
Drink-driving is a sensitive subject and one that the world's legislators clearly don't have a united view on....
Last week, the South African government put up for public discussion proposed changes to the country's alcohol regulations. The 36-page Liqu...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
The UK soft drinks arm of Suntory has responded to the withdrawal of the ready-to-drink format of its Ribena brand in cartons from UK supermarket chain Tesco by releasing a no-added-sugar variant in the pack size.
The Coca-Cola Co has signed an agreement with Liquid Light, to speed up the development of technology used to make plant-based PET plastic bottles.
A major UK government health agency has called on parents to remove all sugar-sweetened soft drinks from their children's diets.
National soft drinks representatives have branded a global report that blames the industry for 184,000 deaths a year as inaccurate.
The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev have spoken out over the latest developments at world football body FIFA, which has seen the arrest of several senior officials on corruption charges.
Diageo has harnessed the star power of its link-up with upcoming Hollywood movie Entourage to launch a new responsible drinking ad.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research