Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
The ISFAR reviewed a meta-analysis based on data from more than 4m subjects in prospective cohort studies, among whom 11,846 incident cases...
Most previous studies have shown that consumers of light-to-moderate amounts of alcoholic beverages tend to have a significant reduction in...
In this month's look at sustainability in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper meets the founder of a campaign group against waste, who is market...
Sunday's Super Bowl is fast approaching, which back in the pre-YouTube days meant growing excitement over the TV cast's ads. These days, how...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
SABMiller has agreed a number of concessions with South African regulators as it continues to chase approval for its Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) merger.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has joined the advisory board of bottled iced tea and natural energy drinks producer Runa.
The Coca-Cola Co is to reformulate Coke Zero in the UK in a bid to make it "taste more like Coke".
Britvic's new sugar reduction for its Drench juice drink brand will drop it to the middle band of the UK's three-tiered health warning system, the company has said.
SABMiller has defended its zero corporation tax bill in the UK, saying running costs for its head office in the country swallow up all profits.
Diageo has beefed up its online information portal DrinkiQ, adding more nutritional content for its products and a calculator to help track alcohol and calorie intake.
Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock came out fighting against the UK government's proposed sugar tax, saying he doesn't think it will pass unchanged.
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, slipped under the radar.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India