Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Last week, Heineken held its quarterly 'What's Brewing' seminar, a chance for analysts to hear the latest strategy from the brewer....
A recent analysis - based on data from two very large cohort studies, the Nurses’ Health Study and the Health Professionals’ Follow-up Study...
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
This month, Drinksinfo's Ray Rowlands looks at UK supermarket chain Tesco's decision to pull certain soft drinks brands from its shelves....
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
Diageo claims to be the first alcohol company to include a serving facts panel on its spirits packaging in the US.
FIFA World Cup sponsors The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev have called for the head of the football organisation to step down.
A Britvic food scientist has said the UK drinks industry has “been lucky” to avoid safety scandals such as the melamine adulteration in China that killed six infants.
A science expert from The Coca-Cola Co has said low-calorie sweeteners don't get the respect they deserve in the battle against obesity.
Pernod Ricard has partnered its Absolut Elyx iteration in the US with non-profit organisation Water for People.
The Coca-Cola Co has revealed it has spent almost US$120m on health research and programmes since 2010.
Brewdog, the Scottish brewery with a self-styled “punk” demeanour, prides itself on punching up.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report