Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
just-drinks is in Madrid today as a guest of Mahou San Miguel. Here's a look at the company has grown to become Spain's beer market leader....
Today, Britvic posted a 3% dip in sales in its full-year results as profits rose. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's per...
Ten years ago today, when the new Licensing Act came into effect in the UK, I was a cub reporter on licensed-trade newspaper The Morning Adv...
Remy Cointreau will issue its full first-half results on Thursday (23 July). Last month, in a trading update, the group reported a near-6% f...
Last year, Marco Ferrari left his post as CMO of SPI Group to lead Italian spirits and aperitif maker Montenegro Group. just-drinks spoke to him at the TFWA exhibition in Cannes in October to find out what it is like to go from managing a global brand such as Stolichnaya to a company with strong domestic brands and a global outlook. Ferrari also spoke about his ambitions for Amaro Montenegro, a herbal liqueur that is finding traction in the US.
In part two of this week's just-drinks interview, Ben Hulme, Lidl's head of beer, wines & spirits in the UK, discusses how the company has worked to change its reputation with both its customers and its suppliers, the role that brands have played - and could continue to play - and Minimum Unit Pricing.
Ice-crystal drinks maker Slush Puppie is to roll out an edible bubble version of Britvic's frozen drink Tango Ice Blast in the UK.
Remy Cointreau has posted a lift in sales and profits for the first half of its financial year despite continued challenges in China.
Herefordshire-based Chase Distillery has launched a sloe and mulberry gin.
The Last Drop Distillers has released The Last Drop 1967 single malt Glen Garioch.
Scottish distiller Arbikie has launched its third release, a chilli-flavoured vodka designed for use in Bloody Marys.
Britvic's CEO has defended a decision to axe Robinsons' full-sugar range after full-year results showed a fall in sales for the brand.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts