Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Carlsberg's CEO has said M&A will be a “low priority” this year as the company reels from profits slumps in Russia and Ukraine....
Coca-Cola HBC's CEO has said he is cautious over Greece's “fragile” political environment, but has insisted the company will not cut back on...
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its full-year results, with profits falling by almost 20% on flat sales in 2014. Here, we look at the Dani...
Britvic announced flat sales in Q1 results today, as competition in the UK remained strong. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the com...
This week sees Pernod Ricard switch its CEO, with Alexandre Ricard replacing Pierre Pringuet in the hot seat. With Pringuet retiring, just-drinks met up with him one last time to look back at his near 30-year career with the French wine and spirits group.
Bacardi is embarking on an ambitious mission to launch an array of new single malt Scotch whiskies from its five Speyside distilleries. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to Stephen Marshall, the man behind the project.
Quintessential Brands has paid a “multi-million” euro sum for French fruit liqueur and Cognac maker Lafragette & Legier (L&L).
Refresco Gerber has confirmed that it has chosen an IPO as its preferred method of creating “a new capital structure” to fund its growth plans.
SABMiller has launched two new Grolsch radler variants in the Netherlands as it targets young non-beer drinkers.
UK pub operator Punch Taverns has appointed a new chief executive following a financial restructure.
The European Commission has threatened legal action against the UK government, demanding that it scraps rules exempting from excise duty the sale of cider and perry made by small producers.
Diageo has turned a London landmark into a private club for its David Beckham-backed Haig Club Scotch whisky.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research