Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Carlsberg's new focus on “healthy” beers is off to a strong start, with sales of the recently-launched Tourtel Twist performing “extremely w...
Earlier today, C&C Group reported a rise in full-year sales. But the company slipped into the red as impairment charges damaged the bottom l...
Earlier today (12 May), Gruppo Campari announced its first quarter results, including a 73% hike in pre-tax profits and a 13% sales increase...
Carlsberg will release its Q1 results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the first three months of...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Cocktail mixers and syrups firm Funkin is now part of the AG Barr portfolio after the closure of a multi-million deal last month. Here, Funkin CEO Andrew King explains how he can help Barr grow its on-trade presence, why Angola is a new focus for cocktails and what he has planned for Irn Bru.
Pernod Ricard has launched a Travel Retail-exclusive Rioja under its Campo Viejo wine brand.
Whyte & Mackay, the Scotch unit of Emperador Inc, is to distribute Compañía Licorera de Nicaragua's Flor de Caña rum in the UK and Ireland.
Independent craft beer business Brewdog has launched a new IPA to mark the 4 July Independence Day celebrations in the US.
Britvic posted a rise in sales in its first-half results today (21 May). Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by category and region in the 28-week period.
Wine producers should position lower abv brands alongside cider and beer in the UK off-trade, in order to attract consumers from other alcohol categories, an industry expert has said.
Soaring sparkling wine sales have not damaged Champagne in the UK, according to Lanson’s 2015 Champagne category report.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer