Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Today, Britvic posted a rise in its full-year sales and profits, boosted by the integration of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasil...
On Wednesday, Britvic will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance over the fiscal year to...
Attending the UK Wine & Spirits Trade Association’s annual conference in London yesterday, I was particularly struck by one thought: Strippi...
This month, William Grant & Sons launched its annual UK market report. Here, just-drinks looks at the report's findings on the UK's main spi...
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
The concept of selling wine online may not be a new one but, as more companies look towards 'home-trade' and the likes of Amazon and eBay enter the market, established players need to stay ahead of the game. Virgin Wines CEO Jay Wright tells just-drinks how his firm looks to grow it relevance in an increasingly-crowded market place.
Wine trade show Vinexpo plans to take 100 of the world's top buyers to Austria's vineyards for the first edition of a new exhibition concept.
Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has launched a GBP4.5m (US$5.4m) advertising campaign for Coca-Cola Zero Sugar in the UK.
Scottish distillery Arbikie Highland Estate has launched its second permanent gin brand, AK’S Gin.
Sogrape's UK unit has appointed Liberty Wines to handle its wine brands in the market.
Lucas Bols is set to add the co-owner of advertising agency JWT Amsterdam to its supervisory board.
Irish whiskey exports will double by 2020, the Irish Food Board has forecast, with the segment growing its sales abroad by high single-digits in 2016.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits