Virgin Islands (US): Latest beverage news & analysis
Diageo has confirmed that it is under investigation by authorities in the US Virgin Islands over the importation of what the company calls "sugar cane intermediate" instead of molasses for the production of rum at its Captain Morgan facility on the island of St Croix.
Glazer’s has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands.
Diageo has moved to defend once again its rum partnership with the US Virgin Islands, after renewed calls for a review of the tie-up that sees it benefit from rebates on some of the rum it sells in the US.
Diageo has officially opened its controversial Captain Morgan rum distillery in the US Virgin Islands.
Diageo has launched a scathing attack on rival drinks group Bacardi, accusing the rum group of conducting a clandestine “campaign of misinformation” against Diageo's plan to move rum operations to the US Virgin Islands.
Diageo has signed an agreement to purchase land to build two 100,000 square foot barrel warehouses for maturing Captain Morgan rum in the US Virgin Islands.
Diageo has secured a site in the US Virgin Islands for the construction of its previously-announced Captain Morgan rum distillery.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages