United States: Latest beverage news & analysis
The CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said there is “no real mystery” surrounding its talks with The Coca-Cola Co over pricing.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said it is “still early days” for a new range of naturally-sweetened CSDs as the company launches US tests.
The Coca-Cola Co has said there is still work to be done on Diet Coke in the US despite a recent sales turnaround.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of March:
The main takeaway from Constellation Brands' full-year results yesterday was the continuing strength of its beer business.
The Coca-Cola Co has promoted its North American head as the regional unit faces up to switching consumer trends.
Champagne house Piper Heidsieck has switched US importers, dropping Remy Cointreau America for Terlato Wines.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said it expects full-year organic sales and profits growth after posting a drop in reported Q1 numbers.
Bacardi has launched a new “super-premium” rum that has been designed for mixing in cocktails.
SodaStream has launched the first beverages from its partnership with SkinnyGirl, the lower-calorie drinks producer owned by TV personality Bethenny Frankel.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it regrets using a slogan on its Bud Light bottles in the US that suggests drinking the beer removes the word "no" from your vocabulary.
Diageo has launched a Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky ad in partnership with a new movie based on the US TV show Entourage.
PepsiCo is to remove aspartame from its Diet Pepsi range in the US, responding to consumer fears over the artificial sweetener.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said there is "a tremendous amount of runway" for more cuts after its cost-savings programme helped grow sales and profits in its first quarter.
PepsiCo has posted an improved performance in its first quarter, despite taking a hit from ForEx.
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app.
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US.
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New York.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research