United States: Latest beverage news & analysis
US soft drinks companies will continue to increase their per-litre prices after realising that low prices have been damaging the industry, the head of Cott Corp has said.
Earlier this month, Mark Anthony Group hung up the “For Sale” sign at its 14-year-old RTD beverage subsidiary Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co.
PepsiCo's CFO has said he expects the at-home carbonation category, which includes the Coca-Cola Co's newly-named Keurig Kold, to be a “slow build”.
Pernod Ricard is keeping watch on the craft spirits segment in the US for future growth, but has maintained it is well-placed in the country with its current portfolio.
The soft drinks industry continues to have a battle on its hands with the diet segment, admits Dr Pepper Snapple Group, but the company remains firmly committed to its diet platform, Ten.
Export volumes of US wine rose slightly last year, but sales by value fell 6.5% as the strong dollar took its toll, according to latest figures.
Pisco Portón has added a new expression to its portfolio in a bid to highlight the “versatility” of the white spirit.
The Boston Beer Co has posted a jump in full-year profits, sales and volumes, but has warned that tougher times lie ahead.
The founder of US wine importer and distributor Winebow has retired after 34 years leading the company.
The Coca-Cola Co has launched three new flavours in its Honest Tea range.
Cott Corp has posted a drop in full-year profits but finished the year in the black after a strong final quarter.
US wine producer O’Neill Vintners & Distillers has hired a former Constellation Brands brand manager as director of marketing.
Anheuser-Busch Inbev has lined up a summer seasonal addition to its Bud Light Lime Rita portfolio.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has hit back at new US dietary recommendations, claiming that they lack scientific basis.
Coca-Cola Co partner Keurig Green Mountain (KGM) has revealed that its upcoming home-carbonation platform will be called the Keurig Kold.
California's Sierra Nevada Brewing Co is very proud of its new Hop Hunter IPA, which contains hop oil.
Ever wondered how a whiskey still gets built?
Take a look at this smartly-made (and very effective) spoof monster movie highlighting the waste involved with Keurig Green Mountain's K-Cup brewing system.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report