United States: Latest beverage news & analysis
Brown-Forman's CEO has said sales of the Southern Comfort brand would have declined even faster if not for efforts by the company to shore them up.
Last week, analysts got a sneak preview of the Keurig Kold. It was a long-awaited chance to test-drive the home-carbonation platform that The Coca-Cola Co likes so much it invested at least US$1.25bn in maker Keurig Green Mountain.
The head of Cott Corp has said he expects North American carbonated soft drink volumes to sink by as much as 10% this year as the category continues to decline.
The head of Monster Beverage has said distributors outside of the US have shown “scepticism” over the ongoing transition of The Coca-Cola Co's energy portfolio.
The CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said there is “no real mystery” surrounding its talks with The Coca-Cola Co over pricing.
Cott Corp's first-half profits have returned to the black as second-quarter sales jumped by almost 50%.
International Spirit & Beverage Group is to expand its Besado Tequila into five new US states.
Diageo's Bourbon unit Orphan Barrel Whiskey Distilling Company has released a 21-year-old expression in its Rhetoric series.
Jaegermeister owner Mast-Jägermeister has completed its acquisition of US-based Sidney Frank Importing Co as it looks to take control of distribution in its core markets.
PepsiCo's next quarterly dividend will be a 7% rise on the same period last year, the company has announced.
Pabst Brewing Co is to open a small brewery and visitor centre on the site of the original Pabst Brewery, founded in 1844.
Boisset Family Estates has appointed a European sales manager for its Californian portfolio.
Diageo has appointed James Thompson as its new marketing and innovation head for North America as Peter McDonough prepares to leave after nine years with the company.
Soft drinks and bottled water maker Varni Brothers Corp has launched its Noah's Spring Water brand in a resealable 24-ounce can.
Bacardi has launched a new white corn whiskey brand as it targets growth in flavoured spirits.
Rarely do sponsorship deals pay off so quickly.
I've just got back from New York, where the owner of a successful string of Manhattan bars showed me one of his latest best-sellers.
It's yet another sign that the legal marijuana business is moving closer to the alcohol industry in the US.
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research