United States: Latest beverage news & analysis
The saga of Absolut's travails in the US continues, with the mooted recovery in the Pernod Ricard-owned vodka brand's fortunes proving more elusive than the company had hoped. Are Millennials to blame? Richard Woodard reports.
Earlier this week, US trade body the Brewers Association released its craft beer volumes and sales figures in the country for 2016. Here, just-drinks provides an overview of the craft beer sector in the US over the past few years.
Earlier this week, US trade body The Brewers Association released its chart listing the largest craft brewers in the country in volume terms. Here is the top 50.
Earlier this week, US trade body The Brewers Association released its annual chart listing the largest brewers in the country in volume terms in 2016. Here is the top 50.
It's not often that senior executives publicly express disappointment at their company's results. Last week's statement from Boston Beer Co, however, saw founder Jim Koch do just that.
A new study has found that sugar-sweetened beverage sales in Berkeley have dropped by 10%, one year after the Californian city implemented a soda tax.
PepsiCo has temporarily removed its craft-style beverages, Stubborn Soda and Caleb’s Kola, from US shelves after they were mistakenly made with beet sugar instead of cane.
Talking Rain Beverage Co's Sparkling Ice brand has joined Amazon's quick-order service in the US.
Maison Ferrand has released its first Cognac to be aged in two different casks. Pierre Ferrand Reserve Double Cask Cognac was aged in traditional French oak Cognac casks and in casks that once held Banyuls, a fortified wine produced and aged in the south of France.
Phusion Projects is targeting the shots drinking occasion with the release of three new spirits variants under its Four Loko brand name.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to launch its own craft-style brewery in Miami this year.
Heineken has rolled out the latest adverts in the US for its Mexican beer brand, Tecate.
The Coca-Cola Co is to include Coca-Cola Life in its US Share A Coke marketing campaign for the first time.
The Beach Whiskey Co has lined up national distribution for its spirits brands.
Edrington is moving its super-premium innovation unit to the US amid a number of executive changes at the Scotland-based spirits company.
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US.
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends