Trinidad and Tobago: Latest beverage news & analysis
Carlsberg is set to return to Trinidad & Tobago, through an import partnership with NWT Enterprises in the market.
The CEO and MD of Angostura Holdings, Wayne Yip Choy, has left his post at the rum distiller, according to a local report.
Molson Coors Brewing Company has begun selling Coors Light in Trinidad and Tobago.
CL WorldBrands has announced two senior appointments.
Angostura Holdings has made a friendly bid for a major stake in the parent company of rum producer Wray & Nephew.
Angostura has launched its first new bitters for nearly 200 years.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne