Sudan: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller is to significantly expand its brewing capacity in Southern Sudan in response to growing consumer demand for beer.
SABMiller will double beer production and increase soft drinks capacity by more than five times at its brewery in Southern Sudan in order to build on early sales momentum in the province.
SABMiller will significantly increase beer production at its brewery in Southern Sudan to counter competition from Diageo's East African Breweries.
SABMiller has hatched a plan to improve local sourcing for its brewery in Southern Sudan, a move that the brewer says will enhance local farmers' income and enable it to cut costs.
SABMiller subsidiary Southern Sudan Beverages has begun brewing White Bull Lager, the first beer to be produced in Sudan for more than 25 years.
SABMiller Africa plans to begin brewing a new lager in Southern Sudan, following the opening of a brewery in the country's capital.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head