Sudan: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller is to significantly expand its brewing capacity in Southern Sudan in response to growing consumer demand for beer.
SABMiller will double beer production and increase soft drinks capacity by more than five times at its brewery in Southern Sudan in order to build on early sales momentum in the province.
SABMiller will significantly increase beer production at its brewery in Southern Sudan to counter competition from Diageo's East African Breweries.
SABMiller has hatched a plan to improve local sourcing for its brewery in Southern Sudan, a move that the brewer says will enhance local farmers' income and enable it to cut costs.
SABMiller subsidiary Southern Sudan Beverages has begun brewing White Bull Lager, the first beer to be produced in Sudan for more than 25 years.
SABMiller Africa plans to begin brewing a new lager in Southern Sudan, following the opening of a brewery in the country's capital.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research