Sri Lanka: Latest beverage news & analysis
Cargills (Ceylon) has agreed a deal with Carlton United Brewers (CUB) to brew and distribute Foster's in Sri Lanka.
Leading drinks companies in Sri Lanka have teamed up to form the country's first industry association.
Elephant House, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings, has extended its soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new cola beverage for the Sri Lankan market, according to local reports.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends