Sri Lanka: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's Sri Lanka business unit has changed its name to Heineken Lanka.
Cargills (Ceylon) has agreed a deal with Carlton United Brewers (CUB) to brew and distribute Foster's in Sri Lanka.
Leading drinks companies in Sri Lanka have teamed up to form the country's first industry association.
Elephant House, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings, has extended its soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new cola beverage for the Sri Lankan market, according to local reports.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts