Sri Lanka: Latest beverage news & analysis
Cargills (Ceylon) has agreed a deal with Carlton United Brewers (CUB) to brew and distribute Foster's in Sri Lanka.
Leading drinks companies in Sri Lanka have teamed up to form the country's first industry association.
Elephant House, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings, has extended its soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new cola beverage for the Sri Lankan market, according to local reports.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research